Save the Battery Life on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Leomar Umpad, Eng, Anonymous and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how you can save battery life on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 15We can also go to Screen Brightness.Screen Brightness should have its own settings. Here, we are on Brightness. Press that and we can have the low level - Low, Medium, and High. The brighter the screen, the more the battery is using. That can take away a lot of the battery. So you can change that to conserve battery.
- 16If we click on Battery Saver, we see how much battery life is left - 20%, 1 hour and 36 minutes.What we can do here is turn on Battery Saver - save battery life when the battery is under 20%. It will enable some settings like the one we have just activated - the brightness. Brightness will be reduced when the battery goes under 20%. It will also remove some applications in the background when the battery is under 20%. Press the option. Always - you do not always want to conserve battery life because some applications will not function properly.
- 19Here, we have "Download new content based on my usage" so your phone will download new emails based on how much you check your email account.If you want to save battery, you can change the settings to only look for emails once a day, once every 15 minutes, or once every 30 minutes. If you have assorted items that arrive and you got a lot of emails, then it will take a lot of the battery. If you just sort through email every 30 minutes, hourly, or daily then it will only do this process that many times - saving you the battery, but you will also not see emails instantaneously. There may be a delay. It depends on how urgent they are or based on your preferences.
- 23This concludes our tutorial on how to conserve or save battery life when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.The things to remember are how to go to the battery saver app to change the display settings, the screen brightness, the dark background and also to sync emails to be checked at intervals; and not always to be checked repeatedly. You have been watching VisiHow. Goodbye!Advertisement
Video: Save the Battery Life on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Can I display the battery status on my screen lock?
I would like to have a battery status on my screen lock because its been kinda annoying that every time I have to check on my phone I have to swipe down to my notifications bar to see my battery status.. I have tried: I tried nibbling with the settings but no luck so far.. I think it was caused by: I have no idea. Sorry.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Eng, Leomar Umpad