Save a Text or SMS Message as a Task on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Delvin and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to save a text message as a task on the HTC One M8.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Save a Text or SMS Message as a Task on HTC One M8
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 4 Comments
- 4If we don't have time to reply to a message but it's important, we can save it as a task, and the task is to reply to this message. For example, if we don't have time now, but we might have time in a few hours to reply this message, we can save it using the 'My tasks' application on the HTC One M8.Tap on a contact to open the message history and find the message you want to save as a task.
- 16If you have any questions or comments about this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, please leave them in the comment section below and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.This concludes the tutorial on how to save a text message as a task on the HTC One M8.
Video: Save a Text or SMS Message as a Task on HTC One M8
Questions and Answers
Hi, I created a recurring task using the process described in your tutorial (I did this before reading the tutorial). It created a task called "reply message later" which I now can't edit or delete?
Can you help me to delete or edit this task? I am using a HTC M8 One with the native calendar widget. The task was a reminder of my phone bill.
- 1Press the home button.
- 2It looks like a set of white boxes.Tap on the "App" icon.
- 3Tap on "Tasks".
- 4Navigate to the list that contains the task.
- 5You can check the task to mark it as complete.
- 6You will be able to delete, postpone, or move it to another list.Alternatively, tap and hold a task.Advertisement
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Delvin, Eng, Crystal