Save a Document in Adobe InDesign CS6
Edited by Freya, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to save documents in Adobe InDesign CS6 in Windows 7.
- 13Select a type by clicking it.You can choose three options:
- "InDesign CS6 document", which is the default option that allows you to save your document so it can be reopened and edited in the future by the current or future versions of InDesign;
- "InDesign CS6 template": the template works in the same way as the document. This is especially useful if you have a layout or plan saved that you use often;
- "InDesign CS4 or later (IDML)", which allows the file to be opened and edited in older versions of InDesign.
This concludes our tutorial showing you how to save documents in Adobe InDesign CS6 in Windows 7. If you have any questions or comments regarding this video or the program used, then just add them to the comment section below. Thank you for choosing VisiHow!
Video: Save a Document in Adobe InDesign CS6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Freya