Save Passwords and Form Entries in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Edited by Lukward Thomason, Rushell, Eng, purplemr and 3 others
Hi. You're watching VisiHow, and this is a tutorial on how to save passwords and form entries in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 computers.
- 7This concludes our tutorial on how to save passwords and form entries in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 computers.Thank you for watching VisiHow. If you have any other comments or questions, please leave them in the comment section below.
Video: Save Passwords and Form Entries in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
Questions and Answers
How can I edit the form filled entries in Edge?
I have extra names and some misspelled in form fill, how do I delete or edit. I have tried: Nothing, I don't know how to change things. I think it was caused by: I entered a misspelled email. It seems to be a default behavior that entries cannot be edited.
You cannot edit autofilling data, but you can clear it.
- 1Open Edge.Advertisement
- 2Click the three dots in the top-right corner.
- 3Click "Settings".
- 4Click on "Choose what to clear".
- 5Check only "Form data".
- 6Click "Clear".Advertisement
When I put my details on a form, the next form I go to I need to fill out again as it doesn't save my form entries?
I enter competitions so there is lots of form filling . I've saved form entries in the settings bar but its not working is there anything I can do. I have tried: I've gone to Windows 10 help but that did not helped, its still not saving my forms. I think it was caused by: This has never saved my form entries since I installed Windows 10, I only have this problem on Google Edge
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.