Save Media Files from WhatsApp to iPhone 6
Edited by Kara, Crystal, Eng, saranga and 1 other
Hi, you're watching VisiHow. Today we are going to show you how to save media files from WhatsApp to your iPhone 6.
- 13If you have any more questions please leave them in the section below. Thank you.This is how to save media files from the WhatsApp application to the iPhone 6.
Video: Save Media Files from WhatsApp to iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
How to save an mp4 file on iPhone 5S that was sent to me via WhatsApp?
How to save an mp4 file on iPhone 5S that was sent to me via WhatsApp. I have tried: Cannot save it - only option is forward or star message. I think it was caused by: No idea using an iPhone for the first time
- 1In the chat, tap once on a video.Advertisement
- 2Tap on the screen to bring up a menu.
- 3Tap on the icon with a box and arrow pointing upwards in the lower-left corner.
- 4Tap on "Save".Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Save Media Files from WhatsApp to iPhone 6. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Save_Media_Files_from_WhatsApp_to_iPhone_6
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Save Media Files from WhatsApp to iPhone 6." VisiHow, visihow.com/Save_Media_Files_from_WhatsApp_to_iPhone_6 Accessed 27 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Save Media Files from WhatsApp to iPhone 6." Accessed Apr 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Save_Media_Files_from_WhatsApp_to_iPhone_6.