Edited by kristallinebear, Anonymous, KELUM, Eng and 1 other
Questions and Answers
SIM management issues, can't get network on my phone?
SIM management issues, can't get network on my phone
Did you hard reset your phone? Sometimes this sets the correct APN and other network settings back to the original default of the carrier. If you swapped SIM cards then you might have to manually go through the process if the hard reset does not fix it. When all else fails, take your phone to a flagship physical store of your SIM card carrier and request assistance configuring the SIM. You can also contact the carrier and request the network settings. If you are setting these all up on a regular basis and you SIM card is still failing then remove the SIM and the battery for 5 minutes. While the SIM is removed, clean it with rubbing alcohol before reinserting. You may have a damaged SIM if these do not solve your issue and will have to request a replacement SIM from your carrier.
NO NETWORK, MY PHONE MODEL IS SIII OLLEH?
NO NETWORK, MY PHONE MODEL IS SIII OLLEH. I have tried: NO IMEI NUMBER. I think it was caused by: NO IMEI NUMBER
- 1Dial *#06# to check the IMEI number.
- 2It will say NULL or NO IMEI.
- 3Dial *#197328640# or *#*#197328640#*#* to enter into Command Mode.
- 4Choose Common in Command Mode.
- 5Make sure FTM or Field Test Mode is turned OFF.You will need to toggle this off if it is set to ON. Choose Key and input 2 to turn it OFF.
- 6Remove your battery and SIM card.Wait five minutes.
- 7Insert the battery back but NOT the SIM card and turn your phone on.
- 8Enter into the dialer whichever code in step 3 that took you into Command Mode.
- 9Choose the Debug Option.
- 10Now select Phone Control.
- 11Choose NAS Control.
- 12Find RRC (HSDPA) from the menu and select that.Then RRC Revision.
- 13When you see Released of Phone you will select HSDPA Only.
- 14Turn off your device, reinsert the SIM.Reboot your device.
- 15Check *#06# to make sure your IMEI is restored.
Mobile network not working. always show to me G signal?
Samsung S3 mobile network show to me G, but I want to 3G signal. sometimes signal is coming, but always working G. I want to know how to fix it. Samsung S3 4G LTE brand.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng, KELUM, Anonymous