Edited by pearbelle, Calob Horton, MsBarbs, nomsa and 9 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 My Samsung Galaxy S5 clone has no signal and is not picking a network?
- 1.2 I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 made by Korea which is SIM network not detect?
- 1.3 HOW TO UNLOCK Korean Samsung S5 IN India?
- 1.4 Samsung Galaxy S5 China made, is not getting network.
- 1.5 Hello, please how can I change the language of my S5 clone?
- 1.6 Samsung Galaxy S5 Korea made. I need to unlock the mobile in India. Can you provide me the details for free?
- 1.7 S5 Clone is not accepting any network after Factory Reset?
- 1.8 Hello, I have a problem with Samsung replica phone?
- 1.9 I have a problem with my S5 clone, it can't switch on, it only writes Samsung?
- 1.10 How to fix "emergency calls only" from notification panel?
- 1.11 The battery last only half a day?
- 1.12 Hi.. my phone is not detecting any SIM card after doing a hard reset?
- 2 Referencing this Article
- 3 Comments
Questions and Answers
My Samsung Galaxy S5 clone has no signal and is not picking a network?
I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 clone but it is not picking up a network and won't allow me to set one manually. It worked for the first day but stopped picking up any signal after that.
Unfortunately, cloned devices are never as reliable or well-built as genuine devices. In the case of your Samsung Galaxy S5 clone, your hardware may already be failing since cloned device manufacturers use cheap components to bring costs down. In addition, the software these companies choose to use are often unreliable and buggy, as well. Given these two things, it was only a matter of time before your device stopped picking up cellular signal. There are a couple of things you can try to troubleshoot the matter, though, before you contact the clone manufacturer to schedule a repair or to return your device so you can buy a more reputable phone. First, simply restart your device. If that doesn't work, try manually turning your connections on and off on your phone, and then turn airplane mode on and off to see if toggling your connections will help. If not, you will need to go to your carrier's nearest store to swap the SIM cards to see if yours was faulty. If none of these options work, you will need to call your manufacturer to set up a repair or a replacement.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 made by Korea which is SIM network not detect?
Network is not showing up. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 made by Korea which is SIM network not detect
Fix not registered on network for Korean version of Galaxy S4 is a VisiHow article with more information. When you see that the SIM is not connecting to the Network then you want to put the phone in to Recovery Mode and Wipe the Cache Partition. Take out your SIM card and clean it. Find your APN settings for the carrier you use and try to set that back up again. Contact your cell phone provider for a new network if the steps in the VisiHow article and this answer do not solve your issue. You might have a damaged SIM card and need for it to be replaced.
See more questions like this: Whenever I try to click Lock screen and Home screen on the Settings, nothing appears. I don't know what to do
HOW TO UNLOCK Korean Samsung S5 IN India?
HOW TO UNLOCK Korean Samsung S5 IN India
Here is how to unlock your Samsung S5 so that you can use it on another carrier:
- 1Use a SIM card that is not your own and insert it into your Samsung Galaxy S5.
- 2Turn the phone off then back on again.
- 3Using the dial pad on your phone, type in (*#197328640#) without the parenthesis.
- 4From the menu that appears, select UMTS >Debug Screen >Phone Control >Network Lock > Options:Perso SHA256 OFF.
- 5Pause for about 30 seconds then hit the back button to go to the main screen again.
- 6Within the Main Menu, you will see a "Network Lock" message, now choose NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ.
- 7You now can use whatever carrier you wish.
If you mean your pinlock, make 5 attempts with the password until you see Forgot Password. Login with your Google Account. If your account is not recognized then it is because either you have no WiFi/data or your Google Account is set to 2 step verification. This can be disabled on the PC in your Google Account under Security.
Samsung Galaxy S5 China made, is not getting network.
My Samsung S5 China made is not getting network in Bahrain
If your phone was not originally set up to work in Bahrain, you will need to change the CSC as well as unlock your phone using the method in the above answer about the S5 in India. Bahrain's CSC is ARB. In your Settings under About Phone, your build number should have ARB in the sequence. If it does not then you need to change it.
When you change your CSC, you will hard reset the phone so back up any data you do not want to lose to the PC using Kies.
- 1Leave out the parenthesis.Dial (*#1234#) using your dial pad.
- 2Your CSC will appear in a list of the Version.
- 3It can be found under the battery in the back of the S5.Write down your S5 IMEI number.
- 4Once again take out the parenthesis.Dial (*#272*Phone's IMEI Here#).
- 5Your phone will restart and should be corrected.Find ARB in the CSC menu and click Install.
- 6You may have to hard reset your phone and go through the process again if the CRC does not update.
Hello, please how can I change the language of my S5 clone?
Is it possible to change the Korean language of Samsung S5 clone to English in the download mode?
Change Your Android System Language is a VisiHow article that explains how to change the Language permanently on your Android phone. Unfortunately, your hard reset menu may still in Korean because it is a clone.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Korea made. I need to unlock the mobile in India. Can you provide me the details for free?
I need to unlock the mobile in India. Can you provide me the details for free.
The free method is posted above in another answer about unlocking a phone in India. This is a free method but keep in mind it will void any warranty you may have on the phone. You will want to have a ROM ready in case something went wrong and you have to install new ROM.
S5 Clone is not accepting any network after Factory Reset?
Hi, I have done a Factory Reset for S5 Clone but now its not connecting to any network provider. What to do?
You have to go into Network under your Settings and set the APN up again. You can usually find the process of setting up the APN for your cell phone provider on the internet. If not then take it to a flagship store and request they set up the APN or contact them from another phone/email.
Hello, I have a problem with Samsung replica phone?
Samsung replica phone is locked, how to unlock it for free
You can unlock it with the method posted above. If you mean the pinlock then keep attempting until you can use your Google Account or hard reset the phone. You would choose eMMC in the menu options on a Chinese clone version.
I have a problem with my S5 clone, it can't switch on, it only writes Samsung?
Everything on the phone was working but now it can't be on, it only writes Samsung, it can charge and before it gave me this problem it wrote something in Chinese
Try to hard reset it. If you are still stuck in the boot loop then you will need to install new ROM on the phone to fix the bootloop. The message probably meant that your OS has stopped working properly. If you install new ROM and the phone still gets stuck in the bootloop then you have a hardware issue.
How to fix "emergency calls only" from notification panel?
"emergency calls only" from notification panel (but it recognizes my SIM), cannot receive or send messages. When I try manually selecting networks, it tells me "cannot connect to this network. try again later."
Here are solutions. Start at the first one and work your way down the list if the problem persists:
- 1Make sure you are not in Airplane Mode.
- 2This is accessed in Network Mode in General Settings.Change LTE/WCDMA/GSM to WCDMA/GSM or LTE/WCDMA/GSM to WCDMA only.
- 3Put your phone in Recovery Mode and Wipe Cache Partition.
- 4You will have to tap the APN once you save and back out of the menu to activate the APN. Even though it recognizes your SIM you may need to configure the APN again.Search for your cell provider name and APN and change the APN within the Network.
The battery last only half a day?
The phone's battery only last half a day
Here are several VisiHow articles about extending battery life:
- Optimize Battery of an Android Phone
- Use the Battery Longer for your Smartphone
- Configure the Power Saving Mode on my Samsung Galaxy S4
Check your Battery in Settings to see what apps are causing the most issue. Use an app like [Purify] to force stop apps regularly throughout the day. CCleaner is a great app for clearing cache and unused folders. Enable your screen to go dark if you are not using it within 30 seconds.
Hi.. my phone is not detecting any SIM card after doing a hard reset?
Hi.. my phone is not detecting any SIM card after doing a hard reset
Factory Reset your phone again. Pull out the SIM from the back of your phone and wipe it off. Clear the Cache Partition before you do a hard reset and then hard reset. If you still can't connect then set up your APN network again. Depending on what your issue was before you hard reset the phone, you may have to get a new SIM.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
My Samsung Galaxy S5 clone has no signal and is not picking a network. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/S5_clone_has_no_signal_and_is_not_picking_network
MLA (Modern Language Association) "My Samsung Galaxy S5 clone has no signal and is not picking a network." VisiHow, visihow.com/S5_clone_has_no_signal_and_is_not_picking_network Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "My Samsung Galaxy S5 clone has no signal and is not picking a network." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/S5_clone_has_no_signal_and_is_not_picking_network.
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: ntumewih, FellinaMay, laurette