Reverse Hair Loss Using Lavender
Edited by Witz Taluban, Eng, Lynn, Anonymous and 1 other
Hair loss, whether mild or moderate to severe, can make some damaging effects to your self-esteem if left untreated. Studies have shown that as we age, the flow of blood will eventually thin, provided that our skin gets more tight and the scalp will eventually produce less hair. Whether you're in your prime and having some hair loss issues or just want to prevent future hair loss, this guide is definitely for you!
- 1Utilize a mixing pan or bowl for the important ingredients.Put in eight drops of rosemary oil and then eight drops of lavender oil. After that, add three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.Advertisement
- 2Mix the ingredients in a thorough manner.Advertisement
- 3Depending on your hair length, it should provide you with two to four rinses.There maybe leftovers, although I suspect that you will eventually use it all up.
- 4Use an eyedropper or any small sprinkler, such as the ones found in the kitchen, like a pepper container.If you're delicate and want to concentrate on balding spots, opt for an eye dropper.
- 5If there are leftovers, be sure to refrigerate the remaining solution.
- 6After rinsing, be sure to place a smooth cloth around your hair, as you do not want to grease your bed sheets or pillows.
- Consider taking precautions by talking to a doctor so that you do not have allergic reactions to such ingredients.
- Prevent any intake of the ingredients.
- Prepare for long term or short term effects. Results may vary and it usually depends on your genetic make up.
- Rosemary has been proven to encourage hair follicle growth, and as a bonus would darken your discolored gray hair.
- Lavender amplifies rosemary and provides anti-bacterial action. It also battles dandruff, so it serves as a double edged sword.
- Good old apple cider vinegar balances the oily build up caused by the other ingredients and makes the scalp smooth.
- Bear in mind that this solution must not be taken two weeks before surgery, as the lavender oil might inhibit a reaction to certain medical drugs like anesthesia.
- In case of intake, you may experience stomach spasms and constipation.
- Anyone going through puberty might have some stunted hormone growth or hormonal imbalance if taken, in unusual cases.
- Do not use in times of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Things You'll Need
- A couple of Lavender essential oils
- Bottle or cup of apple cider vinegar
- A couple of rosemary essential oils
- Smooth clean cloth or towel
- Filtered water
Common Causes of Hair Loss
- 1Genes.There are cases when hair loss is a family trait. When you reach a certain age, you just lose your hair automatically. If this is the case, it is not that easy to treat it as compared to when the cause of hair loss is something that is controllable.
- 2Use of hot water during shower.This is one of the most common problems, especially if you live in a country that's rather cold. During winter, it is very tempting to just use hot water for the entire body, including your head and hair. If you do this for a long period of time, you will notice that your hair will suffer from it. This is because hot water actually loosens the roots, making it easy for the hair follicles to pull out. Also, hot water tends to make the hair more brittle and thin, therefore it is easier for them to go off your scalp.
- 3Improper way of combing or brushing.If you tend to tug on your hair harshly, that creates an impact on your scalp and hair roots and may lead to hair loss. It is most ideal to use a wide-toothed comb, especially when your hair is still wet or you have just gotten up from bed. Also, if there are tangles, you should comb through it carefully, without having to tug. You may want to work on a few strands first, in order not to hurt your scalp on too much tugging.
- 4Strong shampoo and conditioner.If you use a shampoo or conditioner that does not suit you or is very strong for your hair type, you are more likely going to suffer from hair fall. If you continue using it for a long time, it may damage the roots of your hair.
- 5Wearing a cap too often.If you have to wear caps often, especially those which are rather tight, that can create a negative impact on your scalp and lead to loss of hair later on. Therefore, if you can avoid, reduce the amount of hours you have a cap on.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.