Restore accidentally deleted photos or files from your Mobile SD card
We depend on our smart mobiles more and more, and the more we depend on it, the more we face situations. Almost all of us have accidentally deleted folders full of wanted files or photos out of our mobile SD card. Doing so accidentally on our Laptop, we easily go to the trash pin, and restore them back, yet for mobile we don’t have that feature, yet! So what to do if we did accidentally do that mistake of deleting files?
Things you need
- 1Your Mobile of course (Try to do that almost right after you have done the deletion to ensure that your deleted files or photos can be correctly restored).2Your USB cable (If you are on Android Mobile, simply detach the cable from your Standard charger),3If you have a universal Card Reader, you may also take your SD out of your mobile, and insert it into the card reader.4A Recovery program, you may Google out those, or use the tool I will be demonstrating in this wiki:http://www.partition-tool.com/download.htm
How to achieve it
- 1If you have your Android Mobile connected to your Laptop, make sure you select “Disk Drive”2You must have downloaded and installed the above program or any program similar, Now Run it.3On the main EaseUS Partition Master program window, click on “Data Recovery”.4Then The Data Recovery Wizard window will appear.Click on the “Deleted File Recovery” Icon.5On Next, you get to choose “Search all lost files automatically”, or if you exactly what are your lost files are, then it is faster to select “Search lost files by types”, for example, you can select “Graphics” or “Camera” or any combination too.6Click on “Next”, you get to choose your media to look for lost files in, in this case you should choose your SD-card.7Upon clicking “Next”, you will get a useful hint, which leads you to use “Complete Recovery” if the files are not found or corrupted in this mode.8Clicking “Next” will initiate the recovery process based on the options you choose, if all lost files is selected, you get to see all types of recoverable files, then you select which are those you need to recover, by ticking on the folder if you need all files within that folder to be recovered, or select individually.9Next you select where to recover above selected files, I recommend recovering to a different place, like your Hard Disk, in a special newly created folder, like “Recovered files”.10
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Always double check the confirmation pop-up when you are deleting files.
- The more time elapsed after deletion and commencing the recovery, the less it is possible to correctly recover deleted files.
- More time elapsed after deletion and commencing the recovery may also result in recovering distorted files, so check them.
- If “Deleted File Recovery” does not recover the files or photos you need, then as per above you need to try “Complete Recovery”, which is a far more comprehensive recovery process.
Questions and Answers
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 1,582 times.