Restore Factory Settings on Your Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Leomar Umpad, Eng, VisiHow and 2 others
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video we are going to show you how to restore factory settings on a Microsoft Lumia 535. First thing we need to do is turn the phone on. Press the button on the side of the phone.
- 14We cut away all that was loaded for some considerable time when resetting the data. So now all your data have been wiped - apps and everything. We have reset the settings. As you can see, we are on now on the Welcome menu where you will able to choose the language. We are going to choose English. You also have an option to do an emergency call if you happened to be in an emergency. We are going to press next. We just selected English.Welcome back.
- 30If you have any questions about this or you have any suggestions about this video then please leave them in the comment below. You have been watching VisiHow, goodbye!You have been watching this tutorial on how to reset the factory settings on Windows Lumia 535.
Video: Restore Factory Settings on Your Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How to open/reset Microsoft Lumia?
I can't open my phone, the monitor shows Microsoft either when turning it on or after resetting it from the menu as shown in the tutorial (the phone gets stuck on the Microsoft logo after saying, "Goodbye" and does not reset itself.
This problem might be caused by software bugs. You will need to hard-reset your Lumia phone. This operation will remove all of the data from the phone.
- 1Power down your phone so that even no logotype is visible.Advertisement
- 2Press and hold the volume down and power buttons.
- 3Release only the power button when the phone vibrates.
- 4When you see an exclamation mark, release the volume down button.
- 5volume up, volume down, power, and volume down. You will see gears. Wait until your phone restarts. It may take some time.Press and release these buttons in order:
- 6Once your phone has restarted, follow the instructions on the screen.
This should fix the "stuck at the Microsoft logotype" problem that you have been experiencing.
How do I reset my Nokia Lumia 535 phone?
I have forgotten my password and it is preventing me from accessing my phone
- 1Turn off your phone.
- 2Press and hold the power button until the phone vibrates.
- 3Press and hold the volume-down button until you will see an exclamation sign.
- 4Press and release the following buttons in succession:volume up, volume down, power, and volume down.
- 5This will hard-reset the phone.Advertisement
My phone memory showing full 8GB but phone memory has only 500mb data?
My phone memory is showing full then my what sup and Facebook,uc browser. . not working so please suggest how can this type of phone prob solve. If I do format the phone then how can restore my all important contact no. I have tried: My phone is not working properly. and my Facebook and another application not working properly. I think it was caused by: I don't no how will create this type of problems so please suggest how can solve
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Restore Factory Settings on Your Microsoft Lumia 535. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Restore_Factory_Settings_on_Your_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Restore Factory Settings on Your Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Restore_Factory_Settings_on_Your_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 29 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Restore Factory Settings on Your Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed May 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/Restore_Factory_Settings_on_Your_Microsoft_Lumia_535.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: suman, VisiHow, Eng