Restore Default Viber Settings on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Anonymous, Eng
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to restore the 'Viber' application's default settings when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3On the home screen, we're looking for the 'Viber' tile.It has a purple background with the Viber logo, which is a white speech bubble with a white phone inside. If it has not been pinned to the home screen, swipe the screen to the left and find it in the "Apps" menu. Once you've located the Viber tile wherever it may be, press down on it to enter the application.
- 4Once the application is loaded, we need to find the 'settings' menu.To do that, find and press the ellipses icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen to enter the menu. It doesn't matter which section of the application we're in. Right now, we're in the "contacts" sections. Every section has the same icon at the bottom. Press down on the icon.
- 7A message will appear that says 'Pressing OK will restore Viber's default settings'.You may want to do this if you find that things just aren't working, or if something is not happening the way it should and you want to restore the settings to make everything go back to normal. Then you can see what changes you made and what went wrong. This is just a reset to start again, and this is something you may need to do. If you want to do this, press the 'OK' icon located on the left in the rectangular box.
- 10This concludes our tutorial on how to restore the Viber application's default settings when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Restore Default Viber Settings on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.