Reset a Symbian phone
Edited by Fabian John Andan, Lynn, Nuance
"Reset" is a process that will restore your default settings and solve many of the issues you have with your Symbian phone. This process will work for all Nokia Symbian phones. When you are having issues with your phone, and you've tried various things to fix the problem, but nothing has worked, this is a good last-resort choice.
Reset Your Symbian Phone
Before doing any major changes on any phone, save your data to your PC or laptop. This included contacts, files, images and music/video files.
- 1Charge your Symbian phone so at least 50 to 80 percent of the battery is charged.Advertisement
- 7After your phone reboots, you will be asked to enter the date and time settings, and select a time zone.
- 8When you're done adding the time and date, tap "Save."
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Before you reset your Symbian phone, back up important files and data from your phone first.
- Charge your battery before you reset your phone.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Reset a Symbian phone. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Reset_a_Symbian_phone
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Reset a Symbian phone." VisiHow, visihow.com/Reset_a_Symbian_phone Accessed 29 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Reset a Symbian phone." Accessed May 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/Reset_a_Symbian_phone.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Lynn, Fabian John Andan