Reset a Symbian phone
Edited by Fabian John Andan, Lynn
Reset is a process that will restore your default settings and also it will solve the issues or problems of your Symbian phone. This process will work in all Nokia Symbian phones.
Reset Your Symbian Phone
- 1Charge your Symbian phone at least 50 to 80 percent of the battery capacity.Advertisement
- 7After reboot, your phone will ask you to enter the date and time settings of your phone, and also to select you're time zone.
- 8When you're done adding the time and data, tap "Save."
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Before you reset your Symbian phone, back up important files and data from your phone first.
- Charge your battery before you reset your phone.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Reset a Symbian phone. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Reset_a_Symbian_phone
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Reset a Symbian phone." VisiHow, visihow.com/Reset_a_Symbian_phone Accessed 30 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Reset a Symbian phone." Accessed Mar 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/Reset_a_Symbian_phone.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Fabian John Andan