Reset a Symbian phone
Edited by Fabian John Andan, Lynn
Reset is a process that will restore your default settings and also it will solve the issues or problems of your Symbian phone. This process will work in all Nokia Symbian phones.
Reset Your Symbian Phone
- 1Charge your Symbian phone at least 50 to 80 percent of the battery capacity.Advertisement
- 7After reboot, your phone will ask you to enter the date and time settings of your phone, and also to select you're time zone.
- 8When you're done adding the time and data, tap "Save."
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Before you reset your Symbian phone, back up important files and data from your phone first.
- Charge your battery before you reset your phone.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Fabian John Andan