Reset Microsoft Office Mobile Account to Erase Data using LG L70
Edited by Hotelier, Courtney, Eng
Hello, and thank you for watching VisiHow. Today, I will show you how to reset your Microsoft Office Mobile account, to erase the data, on an LG L70.
- 4The icon for our Apps menu features a gray square, with a grid of white squares inside of it. For today, we are going to open up Office Mobile directly from our Home screen. The first thing we will see is an advertisement, which shows us other Microsoft Mobile products. We can choose to install any of these products if we would like to.If we do not have this icon on our Home screen, we can locate it through our Apps menu.
- 5From here, we need to go to our Settings. Across the very top, there will be a bar with the word "Office" inside of it. To the very right, there will be an icon of three, gray, bullet points in a vertical line.We will now bypass the advertisement, by tapping the white "X" located in the top, right-hand corner of the screen.
- 7This will take us to our Settings menu, where we will scroll down until we have located the "Reset Office Mobile" option. This option is going to explain that it will erase the application's data, bringing the application back to its initial state.We are now going to tap the first option on this list, labeled "Settings".
- 8This will open up a confirmation box for us, letting us know that all of our data, except the Office account, will be erased. The application will reset to its initial state. It will also inform us that we can remove the account from our phone, by going to the Account Manager on our device.We are now going to press down on "Reset Office Mobile" one time.
- 11If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the comment section below.This then concludes today's tutorial, on how to reset your Microsoft Office Mobile account, to erase the data, on an LG L70.Advertisement
Video: Reset Microsoft Office Mobile Account to Erase Data using LG L70
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Reset Microsoft Office Mobile Account to Erase Data using LG L70. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Reset_Microsoft_Office_Mobile_Account_to_Erase_Data_using_LG_L70
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Reset Microsoft Office Mobile Account to Erase Data using LG L70." VisiHow, visihow.com/Reset_Microsoft_Office_Mobile_Account_to_Erase_Data_using_LG_L70 Accessed 28 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Reset Microsoft Office Mobile Account to Erase Data using LG L70." Accessed Mar 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Reset_Microsoft_Office_Mobile_Account_to_Erase_Data_using_LG_L70.
Categories : LG
Recent edits by: Courtney, Hotelier