Request the Desktop Site of a Mobile Website in Google Chrome on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to request the desktop site for a website on Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.
- 5In this folder, we need to find the Google Chrome application.We can see that there is the Google Chrome icon which is a big circle made of up of different colors and underneath it says the word "Chrome". Your Google Chrome application may be in a different position in this folder. Therefore, you will need to find it and press down on it once you have done that.
- 6In order to show you how to request the desktop site of a website, we need to find a website.We have one set up here already and we are going to press down on it. You can search for one using the search bar or if you have one already available, just press down on it and this will allow us to enter the webpage.
- 7If we want to see the desktop site of a website, we can press down on the icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.We can see that there are three small black dots in a vertical line. Some webpages have a different setups and styles for desktops. Obviously, a desktop is a lot bigger, it has more power and it has specific websites. There are websites specifically for mobile phones as well.
- 10This concludes our tutorial on how to request the desktop site of a website in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video or the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Request the Desktop Site of a Mobile Website in Google Chrome on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.