Report Inappropriate Posts to Facebook with iPhone 6
Edited by Kara, Melissa Rae, Anonymous, Jen M and 1 other
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, I'm going to show you how to report posts to the Facebook team while using an iPhone 6.
- 2The icon is a blue square with a white letter "f" in it.Give it a tap to open, and we'll be on our News Feed. Sometimes when we scroll down our News Feed, we might see posts that are inappropriate for children. Sometimes, posts might not be very interesting, and we just don't want to see them and want to report them to the Facebook team so that they would take measures like deleting posts or warning the person not to post something like this again.Advertisement
- 6It will open another window where we can choose the reason it shouldn't be on Facebook.We can choose "This is nudity or pornography", "This is a photo of me or my family that I don't want on Facebook", "This humiliates me or someone I know", "This is inappropriate, annoying or not funny", or it might be "Something else". We would go with "This is inappropriate, annoying or not funny". Give it a tap.
- 7It will open a new window where we can choose what to do.We can send a message to the person or page who has published it, we can "unlike" the page or we can submit it to Facebook for review, and report it because it goes against Facebook community standards. We would go with "Submit to Facebook for review". In this case, the Facebook team will review the post and decide if it's really inappropriate or not.
- 8Thank you for watching VisiHow.This concludes our tutorial on how to report posts on Facebook to the Facebook team. If you have any additional questions or comments on Facebook or any related applications, please leave them in the comment section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Bye bye.Advertisement
Video: Report Inappropriate Posts to Facebook with iPhone 6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Jen M, Anonymous, Melissa Rae