Reply to Calendar Event Reminders with Quick Responses on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Amanda, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to use quick responses to reply to reminders about events from the Calendar application on an HTC One M8.
- 3The home screen appears with icons at the bottom.We have received a notification or a reminder about an event. This is an event from the Calendar application, and if we are part of a group and we have been invited to an event, then we will receive a notification and a reminder about it. What we can do is use quick responses to reply to it very quickly. To start, swipe the notification panel down. Start right at the top of the screen and swipe downwards.
- 4Now we can see in the white box that we have an event.We can reply to it by pressing the icon "SEND MAIL". Press down on that and we can see that we can choose one of several quick responses. We can also write a custom message, but we will send one of these quick responses, which is very useful for us because it saves us a lot of time.
- 8The "Compose" screen appears.Here we have the people who are involved in this group. There is one contact in this group who is going to this event and who invited us to this event. Their email address is already there. Our email address is already there. The preset and pre-written quick response message that we have selected is already there.
- 10This concludes our tutorial on how to use quick responses to reply to reminders about events from the Calendar application on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the process that you have seen in this video, please leave them in the comments section below, and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Reply to Calendar Event Reminders with Quick Responses on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Amanda, Thor