Remove the Battery and Connect a Charger to the Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Grimm, Crystal, Eng, VisiHow and 2 others
You're watching VisiHow, and today we'll show you how to connect the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM smartphone to your charger. I'm also going to show you how to take the back cover off and remove the battery.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Remove the Battery and Connect a Charger to the Microsoft Lumia 535
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 While connecting with charger, my phone shows Microsoft logo & a question mark on the battery?
- 3.2 Battery not charging in Lumia 535?
- 3.3 Phone won't charge to full capacity?
- 3.4 Charging problem and not completing the charging process?
- 3.5 My phone is not responding to the charger?
- 3.6 My phone is not charging and becomes hot after an hour?
- 3.7 How to fully charge a battery please help me?
- 3.8 My Microsoft auto starts when I insert my battery but it does not boot, it only displays the logo?
- 3.9 My phone was not detected when I charged it. I try to follow the steps and it is still not work?
- 4 Referencing this Article
- 5 Comments
- 1That is the task that many people find the most challenging. If you look around the edge of the phone, you will not find any seams or any other areas that would indicate you can actually take the battery off. At first you would possibly think that you couldn't take it off, but that's not true.Let's start off by removing the battery.Advertisement
- 14Very simply match up the round hole in the case with the camera on the back of the phone. Put the phone in starting at the top and push down. That's it. It's snapped shut. It is now closed. Your phone is ready to use. Your battery has been put in. You're good to go. Press the power button to turn your phone on.When that is done put the case back on.
- 17Thank you for watching and stay tuned for more great VisiHow videos. Have a great day.For now, our tutorial on adding and removing the battery from the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM phone is completed.
Video: Remove the Battery and Connect a Charger to the Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
While connecting with charger, my phone shows Microsoft logo & a question mark on the battery?
The phone does not start up, neither shows anything. Screen is black and blank...
- 1You can test it by pushing the battery towards the contacts with the help of a piece of folded paper inserted below the battery. Attempt to boot up the device. If it starts up, you will have to replace the battery.First, open the back cover and see if the contacts of the battery and the phone do not press against each other well.Advertisement
- 3Launch the program.
- 4Connect your phone to your computer.
- 5If your phone does not get detected, click "My phone was not detected" in the program.
- 6Select the phone manufacturer.
- 7If the phone is not detected after some time, press and hold the power and volume down buttons together and release the buttons after the phone vibrates.Follow the screen instructions.
- 8As soon as the software has been installed, the phone will restart.Click "Install software" when it appears.Advertisement
Battery not charging in Lumia 535?
I am having Lumia 535,. 2 days before it was working fine but now its not getting charged,. last night it was on 19% and after 2 hours it was 23%.. in today morning I was using it on 48 % of battery and suddenly into 2 minutes it shown battery low
Did you recently update the software on the Lumia 535? There was an issue with a software update that caused the slow charging. Check your charger and USB cable. These fail all the time. That will also cause a slow charge. When you do charge your phone, turn off location and WiFi or turn it off completely. Finally, check your battery to make sure there is no distortion from overheating. You may need to replace the battery.
Phone won't charge to full capacity?
Phone won't charge to full capacity
Connect the phone to the PC and use the Windows Device Recovery Tool for Lumia. See if there is a software update for your device. You may still need a new battery or charger if the update does not allow the phone to charge properly. You will want to charge your phone up to 75% first before attempting any update.
Charging problem and not completing the charging process?
Good day, my phone is one year old and its not charging properly, it can only charge up to 12% and if you take it out from the charge, it will switch off
Even though the phone is only one year old, it sounds like you have a battery issue. This would prevent the battery from charging yet allow the phone to work as long as it is connected to the wall charger. See if your battery is distorted or has signs of water damage.
My phone is not responding to the charger?
When I connect a charger its not charging
Is your mini USB charging port loose in the phone? Take a toothpick and see if you can center it better. Then connect the charger again. If you have another charger, see if the phone responds to that because sometimes wall chargers fail. Finally, if nothing works then you probably need to replace the battery.
My phone is not charging and becomes hot after an hour?
Problem with mobile or battery?
Overheating during charging means you either are using a charger that is not the original or you need a new battery. If it is getting super hot on a regular basis, you are possibly warping the battery. When you do charge until you get a battery replacement or new charger, place your phone on a cold sheet of metal like a cookie sheet that you leave in the freezer first.
How to fully charge a battery please help me?
Microsoft Lumia 535 battery, how to fully charge, please help me Remove the battery, check for any distortion. This will also perform a soft reset. Then let the phone go completely dead. Charge it overnight still turned off. If the it is still completely drained then you have an issue with the battery, charging USB port, or the wall charger.
My Microsoft auto starts when I insert my battery but it does not boot, it only displays the logo?
My Microsoft 1090 only displays the logo and it auto starts when I insert my battery which it does not boot, it only displays the logo and it keeps on going on and off. I have tried: I have tried nothing except trying to charge it. I think it was caused by: I have no idea
You are stuck in a new boot loop. Connect the phone the PC and use the Lumia PC Windows Recovery tool that is posted in an above answer. See if the phone will be recognized and stay on once connected to the PC. If you have another battery then see if you can get better results with that battery.
My phone was not detected when I charged it. I try to follow the steps and it is still not work?
When I charged it the battery logo appeared, but after few second, it disappeared, when I try the step it won't work. I have tried the step that I have to press power button and volume down button together until it vibrates. It just vibrates and show the battery logo then it blanks. I tried it about 3 times and then it won't vibrates, until now it just blank. What is my phone problem? I have important things to do with my phone (about my work), help me. I use this Lumia 535 since May 2016. After 8 months used it, it have a problem when I want charges it. sometimes, it detected and took 3 to 4 hours to fully charged . start a few days ago , it won't detected the charger and not vibrates. I tried to take off the battery and charge it using the battery charger. it works. so, I think the problem is my USB port right?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Remove the Battery and Connect a Charger to the Microsoft Lumia 535. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Remove_the_Battery_and_Connect_a_Charger_to_the_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Remove the Battery and Connect a Charger to the Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Remove_the_Battery_and_Connect_a_Charger_to_the_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 23 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Remove the Battery and Connect a Charger to the Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Jun 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Remove_the_Battery_and_Connect_a_Charger_to_the_Microsoft_Lumia_535.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Maria, VisiHow, Eng