Remove or Replace a Watchband on the Galaxy Gear S2
Edited by Train Wreck, VisiHow, Eng, Anonymous
This is a tutorial on how to remove or replace the watch band on the Samsung Galaxy Gear S2. The Gear S2 Classic comes with a leather watchband. This watchband is quite nice. In fact it is one of the nicest bands on any smartwatch available today. Samsung has done an excellent job of making an outstanding smartwatch with a great watchband. However, some people have smaller wrists than others. Because of this, one watchband size will not fit all wrists. Fortunately the watchband can easily be removed, and a smaller watchband added. In this tutorial we will show you how to do this without damaging your watch or watch band.
Remove the Gear S2 Watch Band
Replace the Gear S2 Classic Watch Band
- 4Your watch band should be very secure before placing it back on your wrist.Examine it for any spaces or openings indicating that it might not have clearly snapped back into place. If you do not, you may find that your smartwatch falls off, which could end up breaking it. You may put the watch back on and begin wearing it as normal.Advertisement
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to adjust and or remove the watch band on a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 classic smartwatch. If you have additional questions comments or suggestions about this or other tutorials here on VisiHow, please leave them in the section below. We will do our best to answer them in a timely manner. If you'd like to add something to this tutorial please do so. We're always happy for feedback from our visitors and readers. Thank you for choosing VisiHow, and have a great day.
- Note that while this tutorial makes it appear quite easy to remove the watch bands, it is actually rather difficult to push the little metal tabs and remove the watchband. In fact if you are using just your fingernails you may end up damaging the nails.
- You can use any watchband from any company that fits your Galaxy Gear Classic and suits your style.
- If you have a small wrist, it might be a good idea to have the salesperson go ahead and change the watch bands for you while you are in the store. That way you can get them to help you if you have issues with it.
- If you have very large wrists, the standard large band will probably not fit you. You will want to purchase a separate band for the watch.
See other tutorials on Galaxy Gear: Update Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Smartwatch Tizen OS, Understand the Buttons and Functions of a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Watch, Change Watch Faces on a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Smartwatch, Charge a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Smartwatch, Setting Up Samsung GALAXY Gear S2 Smartwatch, Change Language on a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Smartwatch, Factory Reset a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Smartwatch, Locate a Misplaced Galaxy Gear Using Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Locate a Misplaced Galaxy Gear Using Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Connect Galaxy Gear to Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Disconnect GALAXY Gear from Samsung GALAXY Note 3, Install Galaxy Gear Manager on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Configure or Synchronize Your GALAXY Gear with Samsung GALAXY S5, and Locate Your Galaxy Note 3 Using Galaxy Gear.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng, VisiHow, Train Wreck