Remove an iPhone from the mSpy Dashboard
Edited by Friday, Eng
Sometimes things just don't go right with programs, and mSpy is no exception. It's nothing to do with the application, and usually everything to do with the phone, or the phone backup, or something else interfering with it. While tech support people at mSpy are very helpful, and can usually assist you in fixing problems, some problems are bigger than others. One of these problems happens to be dealing with iPhone backups. Sometimes with iOS 9 devices, no matter how many days you spent trying to get things working, you're just not going to succeed. When this happens, what you need to do is remove the phone and start the process of adding your iPhone all over again.
Obviously this can be a little bit frustrating, especially if you've gone to great lengths to gain access to someone's device. However it is a necessary step to accessing text or SMS messages and WhatsApp chats on someone's phone that you otherwise would be able to see. Read on for our tutorial on how to remove an iPhone from the mSpy dashboard, and then visit our tutorial on how to add a non-jailbroken iPhone to mSpy, or how to add a jailbroken iPhone to mSpy, so you can start over.
Remove an iPhone from mSpy
- 6After clicking OK, you will be taken back to the initial phone set up window.In order to set up a new phone you will need to repeat the process described in our tutorial on how to add an iPhone to mSpy, which we linked at the beginning of this how-to guide.Advertisement
- Note that you may have to perform process of deleting and reinstalling several times if you're operating from an iPhone that has not been jailbroken. This is because the way mSpy functions on a non-jailbroken iPhone is by copying and checking the backups to show you what has happened during the day. There is actually no physical installation of the mSpy application on your iPhone. It's a creative work around, but it doesn't always work the way it should - especially when Apple updates iOS.
- Remember that it can take up to 24 hours for your first synchronized backup to be seen by the mSpy system. It can also take an additional 24 hours for that backup to be processed by mSpy. As a general rule of thumb, this means you will almost always be one day behind whatever is going on with a non-jailbroken iPhone. Keep that in mind when you spy on a non-jailbroken iPhone.
- If you continue to experience problems connecting an iPhone, and you've already tried following the steps in this guide to remove the iPhone from mSpy, you will need to contact the mSpy technical support. When you contact them, expect that the first and maybe even second person you speak with may not be able to solve your problem. You may need to speak to several people. Therefore, don't spend too much time explaining your problem to each one in full detail. Rather, start off with a little bit of detail to the first one, and work your way up to the full story when you get to the last person. That way you aren't frustrated when you talk to the one most qualified to help you. Remember that everyone will be helpful, it's just that not everyone's going to be able to help you. You can also ask us here at VisiHow, and if we have a solution, we will help you to.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: Friday