Remove a Tile from a Folder on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Gordon, Eng, abhishek poddar and 1 other
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this tutorial, we will show you how to remove a tile from a folder on your Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 6This concludes the tutorial on how to remove a tile from a folder on your Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.
Video: Remove a Tile from a Folder on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
I don't know the proper name of that particular tile but it's sign was like a letter or mail sign
This is easy to find if you remember how it looked.
- 1Press the home button.Advertisement
- 2Swipe the screen left to open the application drawer.
- 3Locate the icon that looks like a letter or mail sign that you remember.You may need to scroll down for that.
- 4Tap and hold the icon.
- 5Tap on "pin to start".Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: abhishek poddar, Eng, Gordon