Remove Nail Polish without Nail Polish Remover
Edited by Kara, Crystal, Eng, Anonymous
Hi, you're watching VisiHow. My name is Kara and in this video I will show you how to remove your nail polish when you don't have any nail polish remover. We have times where we discover we are out of nail polish remover and didn't buy more, but we absolutely have to remove the nail polish.
- 5Because I have a very thick and rough design on my finger nails I'm going to start with the rough nail file.I will just take off the top layer with this file. Just rub it off. The reason I'm using the hard nail file first is because I have two maybe three layers worth of nail polish here and if we use a soft nail file it will take much longer to remove it all.
- 6It doesn't have to be perfect, we will work on it with other nail files.You just need to remove the top layer. The rough nail file might leave some scratches or lines on your finger nails and you don't want that so we will use a softer nail file afterwards to get rid of any possible scratches. if you have a polishing nail file that will work well too, but I don't have it so I won't be using it.
- 8After I've removed the basic layer I'm going to use the next nail file.It is less rough than the previous one and it's also smaller so it will help us to get rid of the remaining areas of nail polish. Turn your fingers to get the edges. You can do this trick with basically any kind of nail polish you have. It also works with some complicated nail designs. If you're having a hard time removing the left over nail polish you can use the thinner nail file.
- 11Thank you for watching VisiHow.If you have any more questions about make-up, beauty, or manicure designs please leave your comments in the section below. Thank you.Advertisement
Video: Remove Nail Polish without Nail Polish Remover
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Eng, Crystal, Kara