Remove Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Edited by Train Wreck, Eng, VisiHow
Remove Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Removing a microSD card from your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 can sometimes be a bit challenging. It can also be a little confusing. The reason for this is that there are three holes right in a line. Each one of them has a different function and only one holds your memory card. It's a little bit like having to choose between door number one, door number two, to a number three. Fortunately it's not really that difficult.
In this case you want door number two, or the middle door area. What we are going to show you in this tutorial is how to remove your microSD card. We recommend that you have a microSD card adapter on hand too, as this will help prevent any damage or loss to the microSD card itself. We also recommend the use of a SIM card removal tool because using a paperclip, while it works, is a bit primitive and could cause you to damage your Tab S2.
Unmount the Memory Card
- 1The first thing we need to do is unmount the SD card.This is a longer process than we are going to go through in this tutorial, but please click the link in this step if you do not know how to do this. You will be taken to our tutorial on how to unmount an SD card.Advertisement
- 2Once your SD card has been unmounted please proceed to the next section of this tutorial.Advertisement
Remove the Memory Card
- 7From here, turn your Tablet over.Note that you do not want to remove the SD card tray at this point. This is because your SD card will fall out.
Keeping Your Memory Card Safe
- 4You have now successfully removed your microSD card from the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.If you need help later inserting the card please reference our tutorial on how to insert a microSD card into the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.Advertisement
See other tutorials on Galaxy Tab S2: Download and Install ES File Explorer on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Insert Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Move Apps from Memory Card to System Memory for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Move Apps from System Memory to Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Check if a Samsung Charger or Cable Is Original, Move Images from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 to SD Card, Move Images from SD Card to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Unmount SD Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Mount SD Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Check Android Storage for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, and Encrypt SD Card on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng, Train Wreck