Remove Blackheads from Your Nose Fast With Chickpea Flour, Ground Almond Powder and Coconut Oil
Edited by Donna, Eng
How to Remove Blackheads From Your Nose Fast
When blackheads appear on your nose, you usually want to get rid of them fast. Causes of blackheads on the nose include:
- Poor hygiene
- Failing to wipe sweat from your face after a hard workout
- Sunglasses slipping down the nose and depositing sweat and grime on the skin pores
- Hormonal disruptions causing your skin to be irregular in the way it produces skin oil
- Eating a junk food diet
- Very dry skin on the nose, which in turn causes an overproduction of sebum from the pores and chronic blackhead breakouts
- Too much exposure to the sun, which dries the nose pores out and causes a compensating overproduction of sebum
- Too much exposure to chlorine in a pool, which in turn dries out skin and can cause an overproduction of oil in skin pores
Here are several methods for removing the greasy black comedones from your pores quickly.
Method 1: From Your Nose Fast With Egg Whites and Toilet Tissue
This is a very quick mask you can do that works by pulling the oily tops off the blackheads. Egg whites are sticky, shrink pores fast and are full of skin healing vitamins and minerals including B vitamins, essential fatty acids and a bit of zinc. The toilet paper is the fabric of the mask, and it will become very stiff as the egg white dries, helping it to pull the comedones out of your skin.
- 2It is a good idea to cover the whole nose, in a shape that you would if you were using a commercial pore strip.[Apply a very thin layer of the egg white mixture to your nose.Advertisement
- 4Stay still as you do this and do not wiggle your nos to make sure that the treatment takes.Apply another layer of egg white on top of the toilet paper followed by another layer of tissue.
- 6It is helpful to sit in the sun or in a warm place while it is on as that accelerates the drying of the egg whites. You should be able to feel the egg whites tightening and shrinking your pores.Leave this toilet tissue and egg white mask on your nose for at least a half an hour.
- 9The mask can be modified for use on the chin and ears or other areas of the body that can be badly infested with blackheads.You can safely use this mask every day if you like.
Method 2: From Your Nose Fast With Mineral Oil
It is a revelation to some that you can clean oil with oil. Mineral oil is able to soften the tops of the blackheads, which compels the pores to spurt out their contents. Mineral oil also prevents the skin pores on the nose from drying out. This is important because it is usually the dry skin pores on the nose that begins to overproduce sebum in order to compensate for the arid state of the skin.
- 1The key to this working is partly to do with the massaging of the oil into your skin. Usually you will see the debris from the blackheads appearing on the cotton ball.Dab a generous dose of the mineral oil onto a cotton ball or cleansing pad and then rub it on your nose for a full minute.Advertisement
- 4However, for some people, the additional oil may cause further blemishes over the next few days, in which case, it is best to do this treatment about once a week. As long as the mineral oil does not cause breakouts in your individual case, you can do this as often as you like to get rid of blackheads fast.You can use this treatment every day if necessary.
Method 3: From Your Nose Fast With Baking Soda and Mineral Water
Scrubbing your blackheads with baking soda helps remove dirt and impurities from your skin pores. Baking soda is also a very alkaline substance that creates a skin environment that is so healthy, bacteria and fungal matter will not thrive there. This remedy is not only a quick one for removing blackheads from the nose, it is also one that may prevent further breakouts of blackheads on the skin. The sparkling mineral water quickly activates the baking soda and helps it do its job.
- 4If your skin seems abraded by the polishing action of the Baking Soda mixture then skip doing it for a day or two.Use this blackhead scrub for the nose up to two times a day.
Method 4: From Your Nose Fast Using A Toothpaste Scrub
Toothpaste is an abrasive that usually contains an antiseptic oil that is efficient at closing skin pores such as spearmint oil or peppermint oil. Toothpaste is also an astringent substance, that once applied, tightens the pores and helps eject the dirty squiggles that make up blackheads. In addition it is a natural anti-inflammatory that does not cause as much redness and swelling as other types of scrubs. Toothpastes that are white paste tend to work slightly better than gel toothpastes as they contain more mild abrasives.
- 2This exfoliating action will help remove the blackheads.Massage the toothpaste all over your nose pores.
- 3This prepares your skin for the next step.Wipe this toothpaste, which contains your skin oils and blackhead debris, from your nose with a tissue.
- 6If your skin is sensitive to plants from the mint family, you may want to use an unflavored toothpaste instead.This is a treatment for blackheads that you can use every day.
Method 5: From Your Nose Fast With Castor Oil
Castor oil is unique among oils as it does have some antibacterial abilities that can help soften tough blackhead plugs. It is also very nourishing oil, that is rich in essential fatty acids. Castor oil softens the skin on your nose and encourages the pores to eject their contents. It also prevents the skin pores from drying out and producing excess sebum, which is the cause of most blackhead breakouts.
- 1It is the circular massaging action that helps remove the dirt, dead skin cells and grime from the pores. You should be able to see the blackheads and oils appearing on the cotton ball as you wipe the skin of your nose. If your skin gets too dirty you may use a second clean cotton ball.Soak a big cotton ball with castor oil and then rub it on your nose for thirty seconds or more.
- 4However, for some people, the castor oil is a bit harsh and causes redness. If your nose feels very oily after using this then it might be a good idea to only do this treatment very occasionally.You can clean your nose pores with Castor oil every day.
Method 6: With Chickpea Flour, Ground Almond Powder and Coconut Oil
This granular scrub, made from chickpea flour (also known as gram flour) and almonds is very effective for exfoliating tough blackheads on the nose. Chickpea flour, also known as besan flour or garbanzo bean flour is natural fine skin polisher that helps remove blackheads from the surface of your nose. The very fine chickpea flour also contains, magnesium and zinc, which help support skin health in general. Ground almond powder is also a very fine exfoliant that nourishes the pores, nose and also supplies essential fatty acids and Vitamin E to the skin. The coconut oil in this scrub, also contains E and essential fatty acids that help melt away the grease and grime trapped in the skin o your nose pores. This scrub is also very rich in magnesium, supplied by three ingredients, which helps to calm the skin and discourage the disruptions in sebum production that cause comedones to form.
- 2Start with small concentric circles and work your way outwards, rubbing your skin hard. If need be add a drop or two of water to the scrub or to your nose itself to loosen up the scrub if it starts to dry out. As you rub your nose, you should be able to see the comedones visibly loosening from your pores and your complexion looking whiter and smootherDip a cotton pad or ball into the scrub and vigorously rub the pores of your nose of it.
- 3Cold water helps to close up the pores, while the coconut oil in the scrub keeps your skin moisturized.Rinse your face with very cold water, removing all of the scrub with a washcloth.
- 5If the skin on your nose becomes abraded or irritated or if your blackheads seem worse, then this could be due to a slight allergy to nuts. If this is the case, stop using the scrub or consider altering the recipe so that it does not contain almonds.You can do this mild and effective chickpea flour treatment for removing blackheads on your nose twice a day.
Method 7: With Apricot Kernel Oil and White Table Salt
Apricot oil is a powerful, healing moisturizer that is rich in omega-6 essential fatty acids that are essential for helping renew and repair the skin cells of the nose. This is the treatment to use if your nose is really greasy, yet at the same time, a bit dry. It is often overly dry skin that compels skin pores to overproduce oil. Apricot kernel oil is also non-greasy and is absorbs very quickly into the skin, so your nose does not look shiny after you do this treatment. The fine white table salt in this scrub helps to physically remove tough blackhead cores from inside of the pores.
- 1The idea is to create a grainy, fine textured scrub.In a small bowl or the palm of your hand blend together a tablespoon of apricot kernel oil with two tablespoon of fine white table salt and mix the ingredients well.
- 2Make sure that both your hands and nose skin are thoroughly clean before you do this. This scrub may be less effective if applied to a nose that is a bit sweaty.Apply the scrub to nose, using a polishing motion to help stimulate your circulation and remove the blackhead comedones from your pores.
- 3Do not follow up with a toner or by washing your nose, as you want the beneficial omega-6 essential fatty acids in your skin to keep clarifying your skin for hours after you first apply it. You should also avoid wearing foundation, powder or heavy lotions or creams on your nose for about 24 hours after this treatment.Wipe any of the excess apricot scrub off of your nose with a cotton pad and repeatedly do so until all traces of the scrub and the apricot oil are gone.
- 4However, if your nose starts peeling, due to abrasion from the salt and the deep cleansing action of the apricot oil, give your skin a chance to heal.You can do this apricot kernel oil and fine white salt scrub up to a day to remove blackheads on your from your nose.
Method 8: With Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil and Pink Himalayan Salt
Sea buckthorn berry oil is wonderful to use in cases of blackheads where the skin appears to be compromised by sunburn or overly dry conditions. This can cause the pores on the nose to produce too much sebum. It is often overly dry skin that compels skin pores to overproduce oil. Sea Buckthorn Berry oil is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids that help nourish the skin. The oil is also a natural disinfectant that helps halt the growth of bacteria on the nose and prevents skin cells from becoming infected. The coarsely ground pink Himalayan salt helps to gently smooth away the tops of the blackheads, so that they can be wiped away with a tissue. This salt scrub also helps to stimulate your circulation as well as draw moisture from the air to the nose skin, so pores can respirate easily and stay healthy.
- 1In a small bowl or the palm of your hand blend together a tablespoon of Sea Buckthorn Berry oil with two tablespoon of ground pink Himalayan salt and mix the ingredients together
- 2Make sure that both your hands and nose skin are thoroughly clean before you do this. This scrub may be less effective if applied to a nose that is coated with powder or foundation or a bit sweaty.Apply the scrub to nose, using a polishing motion to help remove the blackheads that have settled into your pores.
- 3Do not follow up with a toner or by washing your nose, as you want the sea buckthorn oil to continue to moisturize and heal your nose pores or many hours afterwards. You should also avoid wearing foundation, powder or heavy lotions or creams on your nose for about 24 hours afterwards.After you are done scrubbing, for about two minutes, wipe any of the remaining sea buckthorn berry oil scrub off of your nose with a cotton pad and repeatedly do so until all traces of the Dead Sea salt and the oil are gone.
- 4However, if your nose starts peeling, due to abrasion from the salt then you can discontinue using it.You can do this sea buckthorn oil and Himalayan sea salt scrub up every day once a day to remove blackheads on your from your nose.Advertisement
Tips and Tricks
- Cigarette smoke is well known for causing breakouts on the nose, because the chemicals in the smoke are hormone disruptors that disturb the ecology of the skin
- If you do not want to use products made from petroleum, for ecological or health reasons, then avoid mineral oil; it is not actually made from minerals, but rather, petroleum distillate created from petrochemicals.
- Be sure to clean your face of sweat after you go for a run or exercise, as accumulated grime from sweating can also cause breakouts on your nose
- Avoid touching your nose out of nervous habit, as this can cause blackheads
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Remove Blackheads from Your Nose Fast. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 26, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Remove_Blackheads_from_Your_Nose_Fast
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Remove Blackheads from Your Nose Fast." VisiHow, visihow.com/Remove_Blackheads_from_Your_Nose_Fast Accessed 26 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Remove Blackheads from Your Nose Fast." Accessed Apr 26, 2017. http://visihow.com/Remove_Blackheads_from_Your_Nose_Fast.
Categories : Skin Care & Diseases
Recent edits by: Donna