Edited by Anonymous, Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
Remove hands free activation on Samsung Note4?
How can I remove hands free activation on Samsung Note4. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: firmware
- 1Back up your data first.You can use our tutorial for that.
- 2Connect your smartphone to your computer with the original USB cable.
- 3Navigate to https://kingroot.net/ and download the Windows version.
- 4Run Kingroot and click "Root".Your smartphone will be rooted.
- 5Now, install and run Root Explorer.
- 6Tap on "system" and "app".
- 7Find and tap and hold "SprintDM.apk".
- 8Tap on "Rename" and rename it to "SprintDM.bak", for example.
- 9Alternatively, repeat steps 6-7 for "Sprintsyncml.apk" and "qcrilmsgtunnel".
- 10You can also additionally find and disable the "com.qualcomm.qcrilmsgtunnel" service.You can do it with My Android Tools on a rooted smartphone.
See more questions like this: Samsung Note4 Hands free activation issue!
My phone is Galaxy Note4 sprint.after factory reset stop on hands free activation.how can I do it?
My phone is Galaxy Note4 sprint.after factory reset stop on hands free activation.how can I do it
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous