Relieve Migraine in Natural Way
Edited by Eman, Anonymous, Charmed, Lhynne27 and 3 others
Many people around the world suffer from migraine headaches. Migraines are painful and strong drugs prescribed by doctors are not healthy on a long term basis and often are not effective in preventing them. When you have migraine you became sensitive to light and sound, vomiting and etc. When people suffer from a migraine they are highly motivated to find a cure. But what if you can make your own natural way to cure or relieve this painful migraine pain? In this article you will learn how to relieve migraine in natural way.
- 1½ PineappleAdvertisement
- 23 to 4 kale leavesAdvertisement
- 31 stick of celery
- 4½ cucumber
- 5¼ Lemon
- 6½ Inch ginger root
- 1Place the above ingredients in a Blender
- 2Run blender for 1 minute
- 3Drink as much as you can within a 4 hour period.
- 4You cannot overdose on this healthy remedy.So keep sipping it to help with the pain until it subsides.
Ginger-lemon drink to relieve migraine
Ginger is known to relieve headaches or migraines because it inhibits prostaglandin synthesis. Ginger also helps overcome the nausea that is usually associated with a migraine. Due to these benefits of ginger; drinking ginger and lemon tea can help relieve migraines.
- 6Serve with a sliced lemon
- 7You can also serve it as cold drink.Just add ice and a slice of lime or lemon
At Home Ways to Relieve Your Migraine
There are some ways that you can help to treat your migraine by natural ways in regards to what you do at your home. Instead of having to jump to pills just yet understand that there are a number of things that you can do in order to relieve your migraine. These ways below will be able to help you to relieve or lessen the pain that comes from having the migraine.
- 1Sleep is very important when you are trying to help to relieve your migraine that you are suffering from at the current time.Some people do not realize that a significant change in your sleep pattern can lead to you having a migraine. Do your best to keep the same sleep cycle and do your best to stick to your pattern in order to help your migraine.Advertisement
- 2Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night in order to ensure that you are getting your full night of rest.Lack of sleep will hurt your chances at a full recovery being that a full night of rest helps to fully restore your body overnight.
- 3Keep all the light in your house dim in order to help to not heighten up your migraine that you are suffering from at this time.By cutting off the lights you will dim and help the mood at the time to keep light out of your eyes.
- 4Close your blinds in order to help you to keep all of the light from entering your house to keep yourself from having your migraine heighten.
- 5Do your best not to sleep in too long during the day whether or not you have something to do for the day or not.By sleeping in you will affect the sleep pattern that you are used to and it will contribute to you getting a migraine later on after a few days of disrupting your pattern.
Food/Drinks that can help
There are a number of different drinks that you can consume in order to help to alleviate your migraine. Along with drinks there are a number of foods that you can in fact consume that will help you alleviate your migraine as well. Below are a number of foods and drinks that you can consume in order to help you to relieve your migraine or make is possible to deal with until it passes out of your body.
- 1Consume a little bit of caffeine during the day in order to help you to relieve your migraine either temporarily or for good.Understand that by over consuming caffeine you will in fact cause your migraine to get worse or at times cause a migraine. If you are taking medication such as aspirin you can in fact take it with caffeine in order to have a better affect in relieving your migraine.
- 2Drink a cup of coffee when taking your ibuprofen in order to help to trigger the relieving process of your migraine.
- 3Eat food regardless of how you are feeling in regards to your migraine.Do your best to continue to eat because by skipping your meals you will in fact add to your migraine pains that you are going through by not providing your body with the necessary nutrients. Be sure that you are still eating three meals per day and are not skipping one meal during the day.
- 4Write down the things that you have eaten during the day because certain things can in fact contribute to your migraine.A lot of people suffer from migraines due to a number of reasons at the time but in order to find out what foods or drinks are contributing it is important to write down what you have eaten in order to pin point the problem.
- 5Consume hot foods in order to help battle against your migraine at the time which can act as medicine.Depending on what you have a taste for include it in your meal whether it is hot sauce, cayenne pepper, red peppers or etc.
- 6Chicken broth is a great food that will help you in order to relieve your migraines.Migraines can often cause vomiting if you are suffering from this symptom. Chicken broth will in fact place electrolytes back into your body that is needed.
- 7Gatorade and other electrolyte drinks will in fact help in order to place back needed vitamins into the body so that you can in fact battle back against the migraine symptoms.
Common Household Treatments
When it comes to temporarily or fully relieving your migraine understand that there are a number of things that you can do around the home with little or no cost to you in relieving your migraine. Below are a number of ways that you can help to relieve your migraines using household items and techniques during the day.
- 1Create an ice compress or pack and place it on your head in order to drop your temperature and also help to relieve the pain from your migraine.
- 2Fill your sink up with cold water and place your hands into the sink for as long as you can bare at the time.This will act as a relief to your migraine in order to help you to make it bearable at the current time.
- 3Take a soothing warm bath in order to help soak in the tub which can not only change your body temperature but also relieve your migraine for a short amount of time after you have finished taking your bath.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Don't use Juicer because you will lose the full effect of the ingredients and thus the potency of this remedy.
- You can add Ice if you want.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Physical Health
Recent edits by: Ephraim, Eng, Lhynne27