Edited by Anonymous, Goerge123, Eng, mrohini89 and 3 others
Questions and Answers
Regarding S3, S3 Neo, or S4 problem of getting pictures off the device with a broken screen.
I have a Samsung S3 mobile phone, I have dropped it, it powers on but no picture on screen. I have connected the phone to my laptop to try to receive the pictures but when it uploads onto my computer and I click on the file to open there are no files on it, I'm just wondering how can I retrieve my pictures off the phone? as I am having no luck. I have tried: some Dr. Phone program, but it never started itself.
- 1Find a monitor or a television set with an HDMI input.This method may or may not work.
- 3Connect any 4-port USB hub to the adapter.
- 5Connect a computer USB mouse to the other end of the OTG adapter.
- a compatible HDMI adapter for S3 to a free USB port. You may need to locate a local retailer to buy this product, as it may be out of stock on the Samsung Web site.
- a compatible MHL adapter for S3 Neo (this one is a bit tricky, as finding a compatible MHL adapter for a specific S3 Neo can be problematic).
- a compatible MHL adapter for S4 to a free USB port. You may need to locate a local retailer to buy this product, as it may be out of stock on the Samsung Web site.
- 7Connect an HDMI cable to the MHL adapter and an HDMI input of the television set or monitor.
- 8Set the video input on the television set or monitor to the used HDMI input.You should see the screen of the smartphone on the monitor.
- 9Use your mouse to control the cursor and use the smartphone to transfer your data.You can use this tutorial to get extra help in backing up your smartphone.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: krati, Gregg, mrohini89