Refresh a Webpage in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to refresh a webpage in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.
- 5In this folder, we need to find the Google Chrome application.Mine is located here. We can see that there is the Google Chrome icon which is a circle made up of different colors and underneath, it says the word "Chrome". Your Google Chrome application may be in a different position in this folder. Therefore, you will need to find it and press down on it to enter the application. In this video tutorial, we want to show you how to refresh a webpage in this application.
- 8If your webpage is not working, if it is a bit slow, if it hasn't loaded everything up or if you want to refresh it just to see if there is any new information on that webpage, then you can do that by pressing this icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.We can see that there are three small black dots in a vertical line. Press down on this icon and it will open up a new menu.
- 10We can see this blue bar moving along the top which means that it is just refreshing the page.It is going to make it work if it is not working and if there is any new information that has been added, especially if it is a constant feed of information, then it is going to refresh it and we will be able to see any new information.
- 11This concludes our tutorial on how to refresh a webpage in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions, comments or queries regarding this video or the process you have witnessed in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Refresh a Webpage in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.