Record a Video on a Samsung Note 10.1
Edited by Grimm, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. In this tutorial, we are going to record video on the Samsung Note 10.1.
- 3Tap on the record button to start recording.The device will start to record video. There are several indicators on the screen.
- In the top-left corner, you will find the recording indicator. As it is currently flashing red, it is currently recording. The recording time will be displayed as well.
- In the top right-hand corner, you will find megabytes that are being used as each second passes. Next to it, there is total space you have left to record the video.
- On the right hand panel, you will find three options: stop the video, pause or continue recording the video, and take a picture.
This has been a video tutorial on how to record a video on the Samsung Note 10.1. Thank you for watching VisiHow! Please feel free to leave a comment, question, or suggestion in the space below.
Video: Record a Video on a Samsung Note 10.1
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Grimm