Receive New Message Pop Ups From Viber on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Courtney, Eng, Anonymous
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to turn on and off the option to receive a new message pop up from Viber, on an HTC One M8.
- 2To unlock the phone, we are going to press down on the screen and swipe upwards.Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the Home screen. At the bottom, we will see a row of five various icons. It is one of these icons that we now need to access, as we need to open up the Applications folder.Advertisement
- 3We now need to tap the center icon, located at the bottom of the screen.This icon features a grid, made up of white dots. Pressing down on this icon will open up our Applications folder. In this folder, we need to find the Viber application. This application icon features a purple speech bubble, with a white phone inside of it. Underneath, this icon will be labeled "Viber". This application may be in a different position than the one shown.
- 7Now we are going to tap on "Notifications" one time.This is the second item on the "Settings" menu. There will be a bell icon, to the right of the word "Notifications". We now need to locate the "New Message Popup" option, which will be the third option in the "Notifications" menu. This option means that when we receive a new message in the Viber application, we will receive a pop up notifying us that we have a new message. Currently, this option is activated We can see that the circle to the right of the option is turquoise, with a white checkmark placed inside of it.
- 10This then concludes our tutorial, on how to turn on and off the option to receive a new message pop up from Viber, on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions, comments, or inquiries about this video, or about the process that you have witnessed in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Receive New Message Pop Ups From Viber on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.