Rearrange HTC One M8 Quick Settings
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, Anonymous
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show how to rearrange the quick settings on the HTC One M8.
- 5To find the quick settings menu now, we need to swipe down again.The quick settings menu is hiding behind the notification panel. To do that, we need to tap and hold the top of the screen and swipe downwards again. We will have the quick settings menu. We have all of the quick access icons on the screen. These allow us to access the common functions quickly. In this video, the "BRIGHTNESS" icon is in the top left-hand corner and "HTC MINI+" is at the bottom.
- 6If we want to edit or rearrange the quick setting icons, we need to tap the icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.The icon has a white frame with a white pencil or pen inside of it. We tap the icon to open the quick settings editing tool. It will have "Edit Quick Settings" and "Press and hold right icon to rearrange" at the top. There are icons with three gray horizontal lines near each option on the right-hand side. What we can do then is we can rearrange the icons. Perhaps, we can group them with other familiar, common, or similar functions. For example, WiFi and Bluetooth have similar functions.
- 7If we want to rearrange the icons, we tap and hold the three gray horizontal lines next to the option.For example, let's choose "WiFi" and tap and hold it. The option will be able to be moved around. We can hold down the finger on the screen and scroll the option up and down. We can rearrange it to the place that we like.
- 14We tap and hold the top of the screen and swipe the screen downwards again.We will have the sound option moved right up to the top. The wireless and Bluetooth icons will be together. The icons, or applications, have been rearranged in a better way for us.Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on how to rearrange the quick settings on the HTC One M8. If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the process in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you.
Video: Rearrange HTC One M8 Quick Settings
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Alexander Avdeev, Thor