Quickly and Easily Trim Video on iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Anonymous, Eng and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. In this tutorial, we are going to show how to use your iPhone 6 to quickly and easily trim a video.
- 4The easiest way to find a video clip is by tapping the "Photos" icon.The icon is, basically, a white square with a color wheel, and the icon says "Photos". We give it a tap. Once we give it a single tap, we will be given the option to choose an album. There are "All Photos", "Favorites", "Videos", etc.
- 6We tap a video.We will get into the movie, and we will see the content of the clip. For example, we need to shorten 22 seconds of the video with a boy to 10 seconds where he is sniffing flowers. In order to edit and fix that quickly and easily, we're going to tap either of the black markers. There is one on the left and one on the right on top of the screen.
- 13Now, we press the Back button in the top-left corner.We will see both the original and the trimmed videos in the "Videos" folder. The trimming procedure enables us to quickly and easily make videos, or even multiple videos, from the same video clip. Once we've done that, we'll be able to send it to and share it with people.
This concludes the tutorial on quickly and easily trimming videos with the iPhone 6. Thank you for choosing VisiHow! Leave us your comments, questions, or suggestions in the area below. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks! Have a great day!
Video: Quickly and Easily Trim Video on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
How do I trim a few seconds out of a video clip?
I have a 1:50 video clip, and I'm trying to cut just a couple seconds; but the smartphone won't trim the part I need to cut out; it tells me to trim the original video or save the video as a new clip; and when I do that, the smartphone completely cuts the whole video out and keeps only the part that I don't want. I have tried: I have done it more than once. I think it was caused by: A new update, maybe.
- 1Open Photos.Advertisement
- 2Tap on the video that you need to edit.
- 3Tap on "Edit".
- 4Drag the black arrows at the bottom to mark the video that you need to keep (not the part that you want to cut out).The arrows will turn yellow. You can play it back by tapping the play button.
- 5Tap on "Save as New Clip".The area that is marked in yellow will be saved as a new video.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous, Alexander Avdeev