Quickly Zoom In and Out of Photos in the Photos App on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Courtney, Eng
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to quickly zoom in and out of photos, in the Photos application on an HTC One M8.
- 7This icon features a pinwheel, made up of four different colors. Underneath, the word "Photos" will be written in white text. The placement of the Photos application icon will vary, depending on where we personally placed it in the Apps folder.We now need to locate, then tap on the "Photos" application icon.
- 13The word "Today" will be present, underneath of the three horizontal lines we previously tapped. This is because if we are in the Month or Year format, it may be difficult for us to select a photo. We will have to take more steps, swiping and zooming in more than necessary.We are going to show an example of the difficulty of being in a different format.We also need to check and ensure that we are in the "Today" format.
- 27In order to get to this stage, we need to be in the format where all the photos are slightly enlarged. If we are not in that format, we will not be able to zoom into an individual photo. We will have to go from Year, Month, Day, to the enlarged photo section, then to the individual photo.Now we will swipe our fingers apart, this will open the photo full screen.
- 32This does not serve a purpose or benefit us in any way. However, it is an option. This is how we zoom in and out quickly in the Photos application. We need to ensure that we are in the "Today" section, where the photos will be slightly enlarged. As we previously mentioned, we can swipe through the sections. The same way that we can zoom in and out of an individual photo.Then we will swipe our fingers apart, giving us the ability to move and rotate the photo around the screen.
- 33If you have any comments or inquiries about this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.This then concludes our tutorial, on how to quickly zoom in and out of photos in the Photos application, on an HTC one M8.Advertisement
Video: Quickly Zoom In and Out of Photos in the Photos App on HTC One M8
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Quickly Zoom In and Out of Photos in the Photos App on HTC One M8. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Quickly_Zoom_In_and_Out_of_Photos_in_the_Photos_App_on_HTC_One_M8
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Quickly Zoom In and Out of Photos in the Photos App on HTC One M8." VisiHow, visihow.com/Quickly_Zoom_In_and_Out_of_Photos_in_the_Photos_App_on_HTC_One_M8 Accessed 29 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Quickly Zoom In and Out of Photos in the Photos App on HTC One M8." Accessed Mar 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/Quickly_Zoom_In_and_Out_of_Photos_in_the_Photos_App_on_HTC_One_M8.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Courtney, Thor