Properly Do Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil
Edited by Catherine Marqueses, Maria
Coconut oil pulling is a topic that has been making rounds online for several years. Although there are no sufficient studies to support its effectiveness, many claim that it's something worth trying. In this method, the oil is swished in the mouth for 30 minutes until all the toxins are absorbed. And then, it is spit out.
While the entire method sounds easy to do, many individuals fail to perform it properly. So in this short post, we aim to teach you how to do oil pulling with coconut oil properly.
What You Need
What You Should Do
- 1The moment you wake up in the morning, go to the bathroom right away and do coconut oil pulling.Advertisement
- 230 minutes is the preferred amount of time but you may have to build up to that.Grab 1 or 2 tablespoons of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and swish in your mouth for at least 10 minutes.Advertisement
- 3Do not swallow the oil and swish gently so as not to tire out your cheeks.
- 4Coconut oil hardens which can lead to residue on your water pipes.Spit the oil outside your house or in a container, and not in the sink to prevent clogging.
- 5Brush your teeth like you do normally.
Why You Should Do Coconut Oil Pulling
Oil pulling does a lot of good things for our health, but here, we listed 7 of its top benefits.
- 1All you need is coconut oil and your teeth will be as white as snow! Coconut oil has antiviral and antibiotic properties that help brighten and clean the teeth. Do oil pulling within two consecutive weeks and you will be surprised with the results.Oil pulling whitens the teeth and limits the need to see your dentist for any teeth whitening solutions.Advertisement
- 2Our immune system functions by getting rid of toxic waste in the body. So if it's always put to work, it could cause energy drainage. However, if we remove the pesky culprits by oil pulling, we feel more energized and so much better.It improves energy levels.
- 3Bacteria and germs, which normally enter through the mouth, may cause complications in the body. So if we stop them from the gateway itself, there's a greater chance of preventing diseases. It's a pretty neat way to completely cleanse the body.It helps cleanse the body.
- 4If there are foreign substances that enter the body, hormones might not be able to behave properly. But if we combat them in the first place, all the hormones can work and function efficiently.It aids in balancing hormones.
- 5When the body is always exposed to toxic stress, the chances of migraines and headaches are high. It is our body's way of asking we need time to rest. By stopping bacteria from entering the body through oil pulling, we can avoid headaches.It prevents headaches.
- 6Yes, that is correct. Our skin can significantly benefit from oil pulling. If we swish the oil to get rid of toxins from the body, blood can properly circulate all over the body, which only implies the skin may shine and glow.Oil pulling can help clear the skin.
- 7Through oil pulling, the Streptococcus mutant bacteria, which cause tooth cavities, can be eradicated and bad breath won't stand a chance, hence promoting a healthier oral health.It promotes a healthy oral hygiene.Advertisement
Categories : Health & Wellness
Recent edits by: Catherine Marqueses