Properly Cut and Trim Toenails for Men
Edited by MsBarbs, Eng
Today, we are going to teach you how to trim your toenails. This, like properly cut and trim fingernails, is geared towards men. The tools we have are similar to the tools needed to trim your fingernails. We have our nail file, which will be used for the toes. We have the cuticle trimmers in the unlikely case that you have anything that needs to be trimmed off the sides of your toenails. We have a much larger set of toenail trimmers and we have our fingernail trimmers, because depending on the size or thickness of your nails one may work better than the other. We also have the little tool to push back your cuticles.
- 1Move the tools out of the way and position your foot.Men, unlike women, don't usually have the best looking toenails. Our feet are usually broken up by sports and other sometimes dangerous activities. When we do end up hurting ourselves we don't know how to take care of our feet so that they'll look attractive and pretty again like women do.Advertisement
- 5Push back the cuticles.Just like with your fingernails you are going to want to make sure you soak your toes before you begin. Soaking the toes will soften your cuticles and allow them to be pushed back easier. It may be more important on your feet because they may be more susceptible to infection. You don't wash your feet as often as you do your hands.
- 7Repeat the process on the remaining toes.Keep in mind that women are aware that guys don't have the best looking feet. However, it is still important to take care of your feet properly. A woman who takes care of her toes who sees nail-fungus or toenails that are out of control on a man will most likely become uninterested in that man romantically. She may think 'This guy has really bad habits with his feet what else is bad?'. If you want to take good care of your feet there are a couple of simple things you can do.Wash between your toes. When you are in the bath or shower, get soap on your hands and run your fingers between your toes to wash that area.
- 10Dry your feet completely.When you get out of the bath or shower make sure you completely dry your feet off. If you don't have time to properly dry your feet you may want to put a little powder on them to help them dry quickly. It's easy to do, and helps promotes proper foot health while preventing odors. Once you start taking good care of your feet you are not going to get foot fungi or other problems that may require a trip to the podiatrist. Also, if you find that your feet sweat a lot you may want to change the types of socks or shoes that you wear to something that allows more air circulation.Advertisement
Video: Properly Cut and Trim Toenails for Men
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Makeup & Cosmetics
Recent edits by: MsBarbs