Properly Create and Manage a Hotel Spa Intake Form
Edited by Hotelier, Amanda, Eng, Anonymous
Hello, and thank you for watching VisiHow. In today's tutorial, we will discuss the spa intake form. If you're operating a spa independently or inside of a hotel, you may need to create or use a spa intake form. This can also be called a client intake form. In today's tutorial, we will discuss what the spa intake form is, as well as how it's used. At it's heart, the spa intake form is a questionnaire.
- 5Keep the spa intake form confidential.It should be kept in a secure area or cabinet, only accessible by particular people, such as spa management and the particular therapist who will be giving the treatment. One may wonder why a spa would need to collect this type of sensitive information. Let's look at two reasons.
- 6Collect this information for self-protection.By asking the guest to complete a form listing any of their medical information and conditions, as well as concerns, their staff may be able to recognize any treatments that may be harmful for a particular condition. Any massage therapist or licensed treatment personnel working in a spa should absolutely know which types of treatments should not be provided for certain conditions.
- 7Collect this information to provide quality service.If staff knows a guest's concerns, such as how they would like their back massaged, if they would like concentration on the shoulders, or whether they prefer more of a heavy pressure or a lighter pressure, then the massage therapist can give a better massage. If a guest has any skin concerns for the face and body, such as any areas that are sensitive and may become red or break out, or if the guest has any allergies, staff can recommend a specific treatment that would be beneficial. We can tailor or adjust any of the products or approaches that are used so that we don't cause any kind of a negative reaction.
- 8This concludes today's tutorial on the spa intake form, including what the intake form is and how it is used.If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the space below.Advertisement
Video: Properly Create and Manage a Hotel Spa Intake Form
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Hospitality Industry
Recent edits by: Eng, Amanda, Hotelier