Edited by Anonymous, gurumurthy, Maria, Baylee and 13 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Press and hold Power button + Volume Up button + Volume Down button?
- 1.2 Screen lock pattern not working and touch not responding?
- 1.3 The phone just flashes after putting in the password nothing else shows?
- 1.4 Its to unlock my phone of Lava Iris x8?
- 1.5 Friend's daughter passed away and parents need to unlock her phone to get her contacts?
- 1.6 Can't unlock my phone?
- 1.7 Hello, need to unlock an old phone but tips are not working?
- 1.8 How to unlock the phone without deleting all the files?
- 1.9 How to unlock my Micromax bolt A065 phone?
- 1.10 Can't unlock phone Sony Xperia z5 compact?
- 1.11 How to unlock my phone? The menu key doesn't click?
- 1.12 Hi I have an LG Android phone problem?
- 1.13 My phone screen is cracked and it is not allowing me to press OK to unlock my code?
- 1.14 New Xperia M4 Aqua, tried to restart after losing signal, will not turn on now?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
My ASUS Tablet shows the message No USB cable connected
ASUS Tablet owners who have received the message have had to take their devices in for service. The No USB Cable Connected message means that your device has booted into a nonexistent partition and is stuck there. Call ASUS to schedule a repair.
See more questions like this: Holding power and volume button not rebooting?
Screen lock pattern not working and touch not responding?
The touchscreen not working at all.
Restart your device. Android will sometimes lock up on its lock-screen and won't allow you to get into your phone. If it still doesn't work after a restart, perform a Factory Reset by following this in-depth VisiHow article. If neither of these options work, your screen is likely broken and you'll need to take your device in for service.
See more questions like this: My touch screen is not working perfectly?
The phone just flashes after putting in the password nothing else shows?
I gave my phone to a friend and when he brought it, it was no longer working properly after putting in the password
If the phone flashes as in showing a logotype, powering down, and rebooting, then you might need to check the battery contacts on the device. Open the back cover and push the battery closer to the contacts of the phone by using an object that you can stuff between the battery and the rim of the phone.
Otherwise, hard-reset your device by following the tips in our tutorial on how to perform a factory reset. Scroll down to "Factory Reset Android Devices Not Booting Normally". If your phone will have a Chinese recovery menu, you will need to take a look at our answer available at this page with answers. Scroll down to the question and answer with a picture with Chinese hieroglyphs.
Its to unlock my phone of Lava Iris x8?
My phone is Lava Iris x8, I have forgotten the password & I couldn't open the device kindly help, how to unlock the device without losing data within
You can try one method and see if it works for you.
- 1Download this ZIP file from a computer.
- 2Take the microSD card either from your phone or a new one and insert it into the card reader of your computer.You may need to use a microSD-to-SD adapter with its write-protection switch disabled.
- 3Copy the ZIP file from your computer to the microSD card.
- 4Eject the microSD card from your computer by clicking the USB icon in the system tray and selecting "Eject".
- 5Insert the microSD card into your phone.Keep the phone switched off.
- 6Press and hold the volume up and power buttons.
- 7Release the buttons when you see the Android logotype.
- 8Press the power button.
- 9Press the volume up button.You will enter the recovery mode.
- 10Now, use volume buttons to select menu items and the power button to confirm the selection.
- 11Select the ZIP file from the inserted microSD card ("Apply /sdcard/RemoveGesturesPassword.zip") to flash it.
- 12Select "reboot system now".
See more questions like this: My smart phone, Tradeno phone refused to unlock, what can I do
Friend's daughter passed away and parents need to unlock her phone to get her contacts?
Parents do not know the password for deceased daughter's phone. Want to access without erasing all data
If they know enough personal details, they can use Google Accounts Recovery. Once they get the Google Account credentials, they can login to their daughter's Google Account and view Contacts that have been backed up or use it on the device to unlock the passcode lock.
Can't unlock my phone?
Somehow the password got changed. This guide is not working correctly. It keeps changing my online Google account password, not my screen unlock password on my phone! HELP!
It will not change your screen password. You will need to click the Forgot Password after 5 wrong attempts. Then you use your Google Account. Because you changed your Google password though, you may now be locked out for 72 hours from using your Google Account as a security measure.
Hello, need to unlock an old phone but tips are not working?
How do I unlock a phone without erasing all the info? The sub-token thing is not listing my phone, just apps. thank you.
You will have to try to remember the Google Account that you used on the device. Since it is an old cellphone, you may as well just hard reset it. This way you will get the latest OS to use when it reboots. Plus all of the apps are probably outdated by now.
How to unlock the phone without deleting all the files?
I have an Android phone when I opened my phone I accidentally clicked the word FORGOT PATTERN below the screen of my phone then after I clicked my phone is asking for Google account to unlock my phone what should I do?
You put in the Google Account and current account password that you used when you set up the device. It would be your login for Google Play and YouTube also if you can't remember it.
How to unlock my Micromax bolt A065 phone?
I changed my pattern and set a password to my Micromax bolt A065, and now it is unable to unlock. Please suggest to me what to do now.
If the password that you setup is not working, pull the battery for a few minutes. Then try to unlock again. Otherwise, just click Forgot Password and use your Google Account.
Can't unlock phone Sony Xperia z5 compact?
Installed love keypad and now I can't unlock passcode
You can use Sony's Xperia Companion to reset the lock via the PC. It will reset the software on the phone. You will lose internal memory but not what is saved on the SD card.
See more questions like this: How can I unlock my Sony Ericson X10i phone?
What is the easiest way to unlock forgotten password?
The easiest way is to just hard reset the device. This might correct your menu key not working if it is related to the OS installed and not the actual physical button that is broken.
Hi I have an LG Android phone problem?
Touchscreen half works. The phone is pattern locked. How to unlock?
There is a bug with some LG devices that the screen works when the phone restarts. If you did not drop the phone then reboot the phone. If you dropped the phone then you will have to send it into repair to unlock it and repair the screen.
My phone screen is cracked and it is not allowing me to press OK to unlock my code?
My Android is cracked at the bottom of the screen and it is not allowing me to push OK once I put my pin on my phone to log in.
Hard reset the device and send it in for repair. Most screens can be repaired for under $100. If this is a newer phone then it would be your best option.
New Xperia M4 Aqua, tried to restart after losing signal, will not turn on now?
Hi, I recently replaced my old Xperia M4 with a new one. This evening I noticed it had no signal so decided to restart the phone to see if this would fix the problem. I was wrong. My phone powers up to show "Sony Xperia" and will not turn on again. Is there a simple fix?. I have tried: Tried a restart without the SD card and SIM card with no success. I think it was caused by: Could be a game that I installed on the phone interfering with the software? Can't think of anything else.
Perform a hard reset on the Xperia or use the Xperia Companion posted in an above answer. It sounds like you may have somehow bricked your device. The Sony Companion PC tools will try to install the proper OS for your device.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: turbo twister, VisiHow, ad