Power On and Off the iPhone 5
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Maria, Eng
- 1 iPhone 5 is the fifth generation of Apple's very famous phone, the iPhone. The phone comes with a four-inch retina display and runs on an A6 processor chip. This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the iPhone 5. The link to the mother VisiHow is here - Use iPhone 5
- 2 Turning On the iPhone 5
- 3 Turning Off the iPhone 5
- 4 Comments
Before you can use the iPhone 5, you need to turn it on. Turning on the device is the very first thing that you want to do after you Identify the Main Parts of iPhone 5. This VisiHow will discuss on how to turn on and off your iPhone 5 and give some troubleshooting tips relating to the process.
Turning On the iPhone 5
The process of turning on the iPhone 5 is quite similar to most phones. It requires pressing and holding the Power button. The full procedures are explained below:
- 6When the home screen appears, you are done with turning on your iPhone 5 and it is ready to use.
- If your phone won't turn on, check if it has not fully drained its battery juice. To do it, charge your phone for at least 20 minutes until the charging icon will show.
- If your phone won't still turn on, check if it is not a problem with the charger. You can check on this by using a different working charger to charge your phone.
- If your phone won't still turn on, have an Apple technician check on it. Take advantage of the warranty if it is still available.
Turning Off the iPhone 5
The process of turning off the iPhone may not be similar to most phones but the process is the same with most iDevices. It requires pressing and holding the Power button and a "swiping confirmation" to initiate phone shutdown. The full procedures are explained below:
- On step 3, you can cancel the shut down process by tapping on the cancel button.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Maria, Leomar Umpad