Power On Your Microsoft Lumia 535 for the First Time
Edited by Grimm, Zack, Eng, VisiHow
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. Today, we're going to be showing you the powering on of the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM phone for the first time.
- 2There, did you hear that little buzz? In any case, the phone is starting up. Now, we've got that Microsoft logo which everyone knows, and our phone beings starting up. We're going to have to perform some basic set up for it, which I will guide you through.Let's give that one press again.Advertisement
- 12We can choose the recommended configuration. This means we get all of our recommended settings for cellular data, updating apps, etc. We can choose custom settings, where we can pick and choose what we want. I'm going to tap Recommended because that's what you're probably going to tap.Now I can choose my phone settings.
- 15And then, we will be able to use this phone, which is great. We have not yet put a SIM card in. We have also not yet put a microSD card in, but we do have videos on how to put a SIM card in the Microsoft Lumia 535 phone and we have videos on how to put in a microSD card. So we're going to come back in a minute as soon as these apps are finished being installed.Now, there are some apps that need to be installed the rest of the way according to Microsoft.
- 18I'm not bothered by it one way or another. You may not want to join it, but I'm going to go ahead and join it because Microsoft makes these great phones that we shoot all these incredible VisiHow videos on.You can uncheck this to avoid joining the Microsoft Product Improvement Program, or you can leave it checked to join it.
- 23Thanks for choosing VisiHow. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you in some of our other videos.This concludes our tutorial on how to turn on and get started for the very first time with your Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM phone.Advertisement
Video: Power On Your Microsoft Lumia 535 for the First Time
Questions and Answers
All my apps are not seen in my front screen?
After setting my Microsoft Lumia, all apps are not seen on screen like games, Lumia selfie, Lumia camera and picsart and also Google chrome
You will need to place all of the application tiles back to the home screen. Please watch our next tutorials to learn how to do that:
- "How to add tiles to and delete tiles from the home screen of Microsoft Lumia".
- "How to move home-screen tiles on Microsoft Lumia".
You may also need to reinstall some of the applications if they are missing. For example, you may need to reinstall PicsArt or Google. Here is a short tutorial showing how to install an application on Lumia: "How to install WhatsApp to Microsoft Lumia".
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Power On Your Microsoft Lumia 535 for the First Time. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Power_On_Your_Microsoft_Lumia_535_for_the_First_Time
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Power On Your Microsoft Lumia 535 for the First Time." VisiHow, visihow.com/Power_On_Your_Microsoft_Lumia_535_for_the_First_Time Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Power On Your Microsoft Lumia 535 for the First Time." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Power_On_Your_Microsoft_Lumia_535_for_the_First_Time.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, Zack, Grimm