Plug in a Micro USB Cable to Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Grimm, Crystal, Eng, Abdo osama and 7 others
Hello, you're watching VisiHow. Today we are going to show you how to connect the micro USB cable to a Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM Smartphone.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Plug in a Micro USB Cable to Microsoft Lumia 535
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 Why isn't the computer detecting my Lumia 535?
- 3.2 My PC doesn't recognize my Microsoft phone 535?
- 3.3 Hi, I connected but the file doesn't open on Nokia Lumia 620?
- 3.4 I have updated it to Windows 10 via Insider app, my phone is not getting detected on my computer?
- 3.5 How to get the internet in Lumia from PC?
- 3.6 Microsoft Lumia 535 Windows 10?
- 3.7 My Lumia 535 is not connecting to PC please help?
- 3.8 How to switch to Android, please tell me?
- 3.9 My Lumia 535 is not connecting with my system with USB cable?
- 4 Comments
- 6This concludes our tutorial. Thanks for watching VisiHow, have a great day.This is how you connect your micro USB cable to your Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM Smartphone.
Video: Plug in a Micro USB Cable to Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Why isn't the computer detecting my Lumia 535?
I connect the micro USB slot with the phone, but the computer can't detect it
- 1See if the Windows Phone drivers on the PC need to be updated.
- 2If you have Windows 10 on the PC but Windows 8 on your device, this was a bug in the Windows 10 drivers.
- 3You will find it in Devices and Printers section of the Windows Control Panel. Reboot the phone and try to connect again.Remove any previous pairings with the Lumia on the PC.Advertisement
This YouTube Tutorial has some quick possible fixes for your Lumia issue.
My PC doesn't recognize my Microsoft phone 535?
My PC doesn't recognize my Microsoft phone 535. I have tried: Nothing
There is an excellent article written by Microsoft themselves that covers the range of possible malfunctions and solutions. In short, there can be several problems: the USB cable needs replacing, the phone is not up-to-date, either the computer or the phone glitched (they both need restarting), an outdated Windows Lumia 535 driver, the USB settings might be wrong on the phone, and the synchronization client might need reinstalling. Please click the link in the answer to read the article in full.
Hi, I connected but the file doesn't open on Nokia Lumia 620?
I want to see my mobile, all images, songs, videos on my computer, please help me
Remove your SD card from the phone. Connect to the PC and then put the SD card back in. For whatever reason, there is a conflict in some of the Windows devices when you try to connect with the SD card in the device. Run File Explorer on your PC to make sure you did not save the media in a different location on the PC.
I have updated it to Windows 10 via Insider app, my phone is not getting detected on my computer?
I have updated it to Windows 10 via Insider app, my phone is not getting detected on my computer. I have tried: Connected via USB cable. I think it was caused by: Updating
Windows Report has compiled three excellent Solutions For When Windows 10 Does not Recognize A Nokia Lumia. The first suggestion they recommend is to turn Xbox Music Collection OFF. I had this issue and did not even know that there was an Xbox Music Collection linked to my PC account through my son's Xbox.
How to get the internet in Lumia from PC?
Plug in is OK but the internet does not work in Lumia. I have tried: I connected USB wire to PC
You can't hotspot with the Microsoft Lumia via USB. Your only option on these devices is wireless sharing connection, assuming you have data on the device. There is no support on a Windows device for tethering an internet connection.
Microsoft Lumia 535 Windows 10?
I have Microsoft Lumia 535 Windows 10 but mobile is not connecting to PC with USB
Follow the suggestion in the above answers. The Windows Report link will be your next step if turning of Xbox Music does not resolve your issue if you also have Windows 10 now on the PC.
My Lumia 535 is not connecting to PC please help?
I have connected my Lumia 535 to PC throw USB cable but it is not connecting. I have tried: USB setting is not correct in my phone so tell me how to correct the setting?
Is this the USB cord that you charge your phone with? Remove the battery on the phone. Then take a toothpick and insert it into the charging port. See if you can wiggle it back into position. If you have to fiddle with the charger USB cord to get it to charge, then it is time for a new USB cord.
How to switch to Android, please tell me?
You know how to switch Windows phone 10 to Android. I have tried: Help.
Depending on the devices you have, you should be able to transfer via Bluetooth most of the items on your phone. As for Contacts, save them to your Microsoft Account and then on the PC, go to Google Contacts. You can import the Microsoft Contacts into the Google Contacts.You can also use GSuite by Google. This process can be done in under 10 minutes of time. You will find that Android is much more open in terms of options than a Windows device. There is pretty much an app for everything on Google Play.
My Lumia 535 is not connecting with my system with USB cable?
I tried to connect my phone with my system but it not connecting with USB cable
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Maria, harijs, VisiHow