Plug in a Micro USB Cable to Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Grimm, Crystal, Eng, Abdo osama and 7 others
Hello, you're watching VisiHow. Today we are going to show you how to connect the micro USB cable to a Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM Smartphone.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Plug in a Micro USB Cable to Microsoft Lumia 535
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 Why isn't the computer detecting my Lumia 535?
- 3.2 Cable USB Problem, please I want to fix it, help me?
- 3.3 My laptop is not picking the phone up when I connect it via USB?
- 3.4 My PC doesn't recognize my Microsoft phone 535?
- 3.5 Hi, I connected but the file doesn't open on Nokia Lumia 620?
- 3.6 I have updated it to Windows 10 via insider app, my phone is not getting detected in my computer?
- 3.7 I bought many USB cables for Lumia 535 but never able to see contents of mobile on computer with any cable?
- 3.8 How to get the internet in Lumia from PC?
- 3.9 Microsoft Lumia 535 Windows 10?
- 3.10 My Lumia 535 is not connecting to PC please help?
- 3.11 How to switch to Android, please tell me?
- 4 Comments
- 6This is how you connect your micro USB cable to your Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM Smartphone.This concludes our tutorial. Thanks for watching VisiHow, have a great day.
Video: Plug in a Micro USB Cable to Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Why isn't the computer detecting my Lumia 535?
I connect the micro USB slot with the phone, but the computer can't detect it
- 1See if the Windows Phone drivers on the PC need to be updated.Advertisement
- 2If you have Windows 10 on the PC but Windows 8 on your device, this was a bug in the Windows 10 drivers.
- 3Remove any previous pairings with the Lumia on the PC.You will find it in Devices and Printers section of the Windows Control Panel. Reboot the phone and try to connect again.
This YouTube Tutorial has some quick possible fixes for your Lumia issue.
Cable USB Problem, please I want to fix it, help me?
When I connect the cable I get an error message on Nokia Lumia 535 that says Unable to Connect
You need to add the Windows Phone App to your PC. If you have Windows 7 then you will want the Windows 7 Phone app for your PC. Reboot the PC and then your phone after installation or a failed connection. I had the same issue and would always have to connect my device and then reboot it before it would connect.
My laptop is not picking the phone up when I connect it via USB?
When I connect the USB to the Windows Lumia phone my laptop isn't detecting it. I have tried: Plugging it in and having a look if I need to download a software to pick the phone up
- 1Install the Media Feature Pack for your version of the operating system.
- 2Connect the phone to the PC with the USB cable that came with the phone.Do not use any other USB cable.
- 3Turn off the phone.
- 4Press and hold the power button and slide the screen down.The phone will turn back on. Drivers should be loaded.Advertisement
See more questions like this: I have interop unlocked my phone and USB connection is not working?
My PC doesn't recognize my Microsoft phone 535?
My PC doesn't recognize my Microsoft phone 535. I have tried: Nothing
There is an excellent article written by Microsoft themselves that covers the range of possible malfunctions and solutions. In short, there can be several problems: the USB cable needs replacing, the phone is not up-to-date, either computer or the phone glitched (they both need restarting), an outdated Windows Lumia 535 driver, the USB settings might be wrong on the phone, and the synchronization client might need reinstalling. Please click the link in the answer to read the article in full.
Hi, I connected but the file doesn't open on Nokia Lumia 620?
I want to see my mobile, all images, songs, videos on my computer, please help me
Remove your SD card from the phone. Connect to the PC and then put the SD card back in. For whatever reason, there is a conflict in some of the Windows devices when you try to connect with the SD card in the device. Run File Explorer on your PC to make sure you did not save the media in a different location on the PC.
I have updated it to Windows 10 via insider app, my phone is not getting detected in my computer?
I have updated it to Windows 10 via insider app, my phone is not getting detected in my computer. I have tried: Connected via USB cable. I think it was caused by: Updating
Windows Report has compiled three excellent Solutions For When Windows 10 Does not Recognize A Nokia Lumia. The first suggestion they recommend is to turn Xbox Music Collection OFF. I had this issue and did not even know that there was an Xbox Music Collection linked to my PC account through my son's Xbox.
I bought many USB cables for Lumia 535 but never able to see contents of mobile on computer with any cable?
Question as above. I bought many USB cables for Lumia 535 but never able to see contents of mobile on computer with any cable. I have tried: I tried many cables. I think it was caused by: I don't know
It is not the cable. You either need to use the Windows Phone App for the PC, or enable your USB Debugging in your Nokia Lumia. Firewalls can also prevent a PC connection. If the USB you use from your wall charger still charges your device then it should work on the PC. If not, then read some of the suggestions posted in the QNA section and article on this page.
How to get the internet in Lumia from PC?
Plug in is OK but the internet does not work in Lumia. I have tried: I connected USB wire to PC
You can't hotspot with the Microsoft Lumia via USB. Your only option on these devices is wireless sharing connection, assuming you have data on the device. There is no support on a Windows device for tethering an internet connection.
Microsoft Lumia 535 Windows 10?
I have Microsoft Lumia 535 Windows 10 but mobile is not connecting to PC with USB
Follow the suggestion in the above answers. The Windows Report link will be your next step if turning of Xbox Music does not resolve your issue if you also have Windows 10 now on the PC.
See more questions like this: I have a Lumia 535, but I don't have drivers for Windows XP?
My Lumia 535 is not connecting to PC please help?
I have connected my Lumia 535 to PC throw USB cable but it is not connecting. I have tried: USB setting is not correct in my phone so tell me how to correct the setting?
Is this the USB cord that you charge your phone with? Remove the battery on the phone. Then take a toothpick and insert it into the charging port. See if you can wiggle it back into position. If you have to fiddle with the charger USB cord to get it to charge, then it is time for a new USB cord.
How to switch to Android, please tell me?
You know how to switch Windows phone 10 to Android. I have tried: Help.
Depending on the devices you have, you should be able to transfer via Bluetooth most of the items on your phone. As for Contacts, save them to your Microsoft Account and then on the PC, go to Google Contacts. You can import the Microsoft Contacts into the Google Contacts.You can also use GSuite by Google. This process can be done in under 10 minutes of time. You will find that Android is much more open in terms of options than a Windows device. There is pretty much an app for everything on Google Play.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Maria, harijs, VisiHow