Play in the Arena on Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft on iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Rushell, Eng
Welcome to VisiHow. Today, we are going to be showing you how you can enter and play in the arena in the Hearthstone: Heroes of World of Warcraft game on your iPhone 6.
- 8It gives me +5 attack. Angry chicken, better watch out for those angry chickens. Alternatively, I could choose the second card. When using that, when I cast a spell, I will get a Violet Apprentice. I don't cast spells, so we're not going to do that. The third card would allow me to deal one damage to all minions, and if I have 12 or less health, I would deal 3 damage instead.The first card that appears is the Enrage card.
- 9So let's choose that card.The third card is not too bad because by the time you have 12 health points or less, your opponent is realistically going to have three or four minions floating around, and you're going to really wish that you could do something to them without using all of your magic stuff.
- 11Well, casting a spell is using your armor ability. However, by the time you're up in the 6 range, you're probably not doing that. The middle card states, Whenever a friendly minion takes damage, gain one Armor. That is a nice card. The card on the left is Deal 2 damage to ALL characters. I like the card in the middle.Looking at the next set of cards from the right, the first one says Whenever you cast a spell, draw a card.
- 12I am going to go ahead and do that quickly, so we can move on. It's important to have some low powered cards because if you don't have low powered cards, you will end up in a position where you wish that you had low powered cards because there is nothing else you can do. Also, any time a card costs 0, generally speaking, take it. You will wish that you had it whenever you get to play that.We have to finish selecting all of our cards.
- 13I think this is kind of cool. Now, that I'm getting closer to the end, I'm stacking my deck with lower level cards. The reason I am doing that is it allows me to boost up the ability of me to stack cards. I can put out three or four cards at a time if I get the right set of cards that pop out. Hopefully, I will end up getting the right set of cards.For this particular deck, I'm choosing special cards that I don't normally otherwise have access to.
- 31Hopefully, one of my 0 cards or one of my low 1 cards will come out soon, so I can do something other than bounce around him. Now, I'm in a position where I want get rid of a card before he's able to use it to start restoring health to himself. So what do I have? Deal 1 damage to all minions? No, I'll not be using that.So far, I'm missing 3 health, and he has nothing standing in between himself and my guy.
- 37That prevents him from being able to use the ability of that card. My goal at this point is to simply unseating this guy and making sure that I am able to successfully play without being destroyed, not that it isn't going to happen because a properly played Warlock is actually a powerful character. Let's see what he decides to play out of his deck of four. He played a monster that has more health than I can currently defeat.Now, it's gone.
- 44Let's go ahead and continue. We're not too far into this tutorial that I would deny you the joy of seeing me get chopped to pieces by another guy. Now, my health is at 22. Here's my Lord of the Arena card, a very powerful card.Now, he's going to play one of the cards that he has, and this is going to continue on.
- 56I did 2 damage to him, and I killed his minion. I also increased the attack of my character guy, so when he tries to attack me, it hurts him more. Every time he attacks one of my guys, I'm going to get that same benefit back of having some more armor. Now, what I need to look at is this. Any time this minion takes damage, summon a 1/1 imp. When I attack I need to kill that immediately. It has 4 health, so I need to attack it with something that has 4.Now, I have 3 Armor.
- 64Now, he only has two cards left. That's a bit of a problem for him. I have a taunt card played, and I have a card with divine stuff played. Therefore, he can't easily kill all of my guys. Now, he's drawing cards and taking damage.I barely had enough time on that turn courtesy of explaining how the game works, but that's fine.
- 87When we get our prize key finished up, we get to unlock a prize. We'd go ahead and play another one, but I'm going to do that privately to get the prize key updated. Thanks for choosing VisiHow. This has been a long video. If you watched this far in, we really appreciate your patronage. We hope that this has helped you and shown you some of the good and bad things that can happen in a Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft online game on your iPhone 6. Let us know if you have any comments or suggestions below.We can continue playing, or we can stop playing.Advertisement
Video: Play in the Arena on Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft on iPhone 6
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Play in the Arena on Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft on iPhone 6. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 26, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Play_in_the_Arena_on_Hearthstone_Heroes_of_Warcraft_on_iPhone_6
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Play in the Arena on Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft on iPhone 6." VisiHow, visihow.com/Play_in_the_Arena_on_Hearthstone_Heroes_of_Warcraft_on_iPhone_6 Accessed 26 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Play in the Arena on Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft on iPhone 6." Accessed May 26, 2017. http://visihow.com/Play_in_the_Arena_on_Hearthstone_Heroes_of_Warcraft_on_iPhone_6.