Play Recorded Files Using FM Radio Application in Samsung Galaxy S3
Edited by Innocent Yogo, Lynn, Eng, humblecharlie and 1 other
Have you been wondering how to play your recorded files on your Samsung Galaxy S3? Now you can relax and listen to your recorded files when you play them by using the "FM Radio" application. It's very simple and you will probably really enjoy it. This article gives you the right guidelines and procedures for using the app to listen to your recorded files with ease.
Play Recorded Files Using The FM Radio App
- 1Connect your headset or speaker to your Samsung Galaxy S3.Connect your headset or speaker using the socket located at the top part of the device.Advertisement
- 2Go to the "Home" screen of your device.Advertisement
- 3Select "Apps"
- 4Tap on the "FM Radio" app.
- 5Now tap on the "Menu" key, and a pop-up menu will appear.
- 6Select "Recorded Files" from the menu, and a list of files will appear.
- 7Choose the recorded file that you want to play and tap on it.
- 8The recorded file will start playing.
- 9You can now adjust the volume as you desire.Tap the upper or lower part of the volume key to adjust the volume to higher or lower level.
Change Settings For Headphones Or Speaker
While you are playing your recorded files on your Samsung Galaxy S3, you may decide to use either a speaker or earphones to listen to it, depending on what is most convenient for you. On the S3 menu, you can change the settings so that the sound quality will best suit your tastes.
- 1Listen via speaker.Advertisement
- Tap on the "Menu" key.
- Tap "Via Speaker"
- The recorded file will play via speaker
- 2Listen via earphones.
- Tap on the "Menu" key.
- Tap "Via Earphones"
- The recorded file will play via earphones.
- You can always adjust the volume while listening by tapping the upper or lower part of the volume key.
- The recorded files cannot play without having earphones or a speaker connected to the device.
- You can listen to your recorded files via speaker or via earphones, just like with the radio.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Play Recorded Files Using FM Radio Application in Samsung Galaxy S3. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Play_Recorded_Files_Using_FM_Radio_Application_in_Samsung_Galaxy_S3
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Play Recorded Files Using FM Radio Application in Samsung Galaxy S3." VisiHow, visihow.com/Play_Recorded_Files_Using_FM_Radio_Application_in_Samsung_Galaxy_S3 Accessed 24 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Play Recorded Files Using FM Radio Application in Samsung Galaxy S3." Accessed Mar 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/Play_Recorded_Files_Using_FM_Radio_Application_in_Samsung_Galaxy_S3.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: humblecharlie, Eng, Lynn