Play PSP Games on PC using PPSSPP Emulator
Edited by Michael Mangada, Charmed, Anonymous, Kirk and 23 others
- 1 How to Install the PPSSPP Emulator on Windows XP
- 2 How to Find What You Need in the PSP Emulator Guide
- 3 Windows System Requirements for the PlayStation Emulator
- 4 Software Requirements for Running the PSP Emulator
- 5 How to Download and Install the PPSSPP Emulator
- 6 How to Map Keyboard Controls in PPSSPP
- 7 How do I Fix Problems with My PPSSPP So I Can Play
- 7.1 My PPSSPP software always closes.
- 7.2 I'm running as an Administrator, and my PPSSPP software still always closes.
- 7.3 How can I tell if my operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit?
- 7.4 My game is still closing, what can I do?
- 7.5 After using Windows Update, I still can't get my PPSSPP Emulator to load.
- 7.6 I am running an older version of the PPSSPP Emulator, but I don't want to upgrade - what do I do?
- 7.7 I still have problems with my install on Windows 7 and / or Windows 8 64-bit Operating System.
- 8 How to Fix DLL Problems in the PPSSPP Emulator
- 9 How to Upgrade your PSP Emulator to PPSSPP Gold
- 10 Tips and Suggestions for the PSP Emulator
- 11 Questions and Answers on using the PPSSPP Emulator
- 11.1 How to insert game-pad on PSP emulator?
- 11.2 There is no such file like a Tekken, except there is a system information file. What should I do?
- 11.3 Sir PPSSPP main takkan 6 game install karna hai?
- 11.4 How do I download PPSSPP emulator for windows 7?
- 11.5 My GPU Driver is : Intel chipset g33/g31?
- 11.6 My ppspp is not found msvcp100.dll.WHY?
- 11.7 Why Upgrade to PPSSPP GOLD?
- 11.8 Was just curious to know if I can use six axis pair tool to play PPSSPP on my PC with a ps3 controller?
- 11.9 I am trying to play naruto heroes on my PC via PPSSPP emulator but only I can hear is audio. I can not see the video?
- 11.10 I wan to download BEN10 ultimate alien?
- 11.11 My PPSSPP was a missing file in there, what would I do?
- 11.12 How to connect in multiplayer mode through wireless LAN in dragon ball z shin bodukai?
- 11.13 How to put a Game on PPSSPP On PC?
- 11.14 I cannot find the RAR file when I open my kingdom hearts birth by sleep folder?
- 11.15 How to play Tekken 6 PSP ISO on PC multiplayer?
- 11.16 Can't play demos because of error loading file?
- 11.17 I downloaded the zip file for the installer of the PPSSPP, however, I don't see .rar file after the extraction
- 11.18 I have the game extracted on the computer but when I placed the game to the C: Drive, the game is not being detected. What can I do
- 11.19 I tried to go to the website to download the PPSSPP emulator but I can't download the installer. What can I do?
- 11.20 It says on the step that go to the extracted ROM.I do not know What that means. I mean the ROM
- 11.21 Is PPSSPP Gold For Windows a Free Download?
- 11.22 I have a Windows XP computer, how to install and how to run games?
- 11.23 Where can I download the 64 bit of PPSSPP?
- 11.24 How can I check the Windows system if my hardware are compatible with the PPSSPP
- 11.25 Why it hang while playing (Tekken 6) though I am using PPSSPP gold premium with my PC configuration of windows 8 pro 64 bit ..RAM 3GB..DDR3..Graphic Card Radeon HD 1GB ..I have latest SDK and windows redistribute and one more like PlayStation the button of x is just oppositely placed in place of 0?
- 11.26 What should I do ? please tell me what to do please?
- 11.27 Why it hang while playing(Tekken 6)though I m using PPSSPP gold premium with my PC configuration of windows 8 pro 64 bit ..ram 3gb..ddr 3..graphic card radeon hd 1 gb ..I have latest SDK and windows redistribute and one more like PlayStation the button of x is just oppositely placed in place of 0?
- 12 Comments
How to Install the PPSSPP Emulator on Windows XP[Edit]
Now you can enjoy PlayStation games, even if your PlayStation is broken.
Playing games in your spare time is fun, but it can be a drag to carry around a special handheld console just for that. If you’ve ever tried hooking up your console at a friend’s house, you know what I’m talking about. Another problem is not having the right console, one that supports all the games you want to play.
Turn your Windows XP PC into a PlayStation!
This tutorial will show you how to install the PPSSPP PSP Emulator on your Windows computer, for Windows XP through Windows 8. With the Emulator installed, you’ll be able to play PSP games whenever and wherever. You’ll be able to play anytime you’re near your PC, or take your gaming on the go as long as you’ve got your laptop with you.
How to Find What You Need in the PSP Emulator Guide[Edit]
Quickly jump to the information you need, so you can get back to your game.
Welcome to the most comprehensive and in depth guide for how to install the PPSSPP PlayStation Emulator on your Windows computer. This guide covers everything, even discussing additional drivers and alternate installation techniques. Because there's so much information here, we've created a numbered list of links below to help you quickly identify the section that answers your questions, and then jump right to it.
This list is structured from what you’ll need to perform your install, to the actual install, and ending with technical support and troubleshooting techniques. Thanks for reading, and enjoy your game!
- 1Can my computer run the PPSSPP Emulator?This explains the minimum System Requirements needed to run and install the PSP Emulator and play games.2Do I need any other software or programs to run the PlayStation Emulator?There are other files and applications you may need, depending on your system. Here is a list of software requirements for running the PPSSPP Emulator, and where you can download them.3OK, but where do I go to install the PPSSPP emulator and play the games?Just go here to get started with your own PPSSPP PSP Emulator install. This is the bulk of this guide, and probably what you came here looking for anyway. Just remember to reference this section if you need any additional help.4How do I change my keyboard controls to play games?This will explain what you need to do in order to map keyboard controls on your Windows PC, so you’re able to play without a controller.5What should I do if I followed all the instructions, but still need help?We’ve put together a list of the most common technical problems, and their solutions. Just visit our How do I Fix My PPSSPP So I Can Play section.6How do I fix this DLL problem with my PPSSPP Emulator?This is relatively easy to fix. If you have the most recent version of the PSP Emulator, and the latest VC 2013 Build, you should be fine. If not, you can visit our DLL Help for the Playstation Emulator page for answers and steps to download the files.7What happens if I upgrade my PPSSPP Emulator to the Gold Version?There are really very little differences. It's really more of a way to show your support for the developers, and to help contribute to future development. There are, however, a few perks, so visit How to Upgrade your PSP Emulator to PPSSPP Gold if you want to learn more.8Is there anywhere else I can get more help on running games?Yes, we’ve got quite a few tips from other users in the questions section of this guide, and will be happy to try and answer your questions too.
Windows System Requirements for the PlayStation Emulator[Edit]
Any modern machine with a decent graphics card should have no problems with the emulator.
Unless you have an old computer, you should be able to run the emulator. If your system barely runs Windows XP, and / or does not meet the minimum requirements outlined below, you should not attempt to run the PSP Emulator. At best, it won’t work. At worst, it could overheat your system, damaging components, and potentially costing you money.
These are the minimum specifications to run the PPSSPP Emulator (higher specifications means your system will run the PSP Emulator better):
- Processor: Any Dual-Core CPU, or a Single-Core CPU of at least 2.0GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM (more is better)
- Hard Drive: 5GB minimum free disk space (for application and ROM storage)
- The more games you have, the more Hard Drive space you will need
- Video: 256MB Stand Alone Graphics Card (note that some built-in GPUs may work too)
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
To find out your system’s properties:
- Press the Start button.
- Right-click on “Computer.”
- Select “Properties.”
Software Requirements for Running the PSP Emulator[Edit]
You might need a few extra programs to install PPSSPP.
Depending on your system and the version of Windows you are running, you may need some extra applications, drivers, or files to get your PPSSPP Emulator installed and working. Usually it’s best to do a quick check to see if you already have these programs before you start. This is especially true for those of you who might not always have the best internet connectivity.
Make sure you download the correct version for your computer. This is dependent on whether your version of the Windows Operating System is x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit). If you're not sure how to check this, it's covered in the Questions and Answers section of this guide.
You will need:
- A file extractor, such as 7-Zip or WinRar.
- The latest version of the PPSSPP Emulator.
- Microsoft's Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (supports from version '0.9.7' of the PSP Emulator, up to the latest version).
- If you are running an older install of the PPSSPP Emulator, and are on an x86 (32-bit) system, you should instead install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86).
- If you are running an older install of the PPSSPP Emulator, and are on an x64 (64-bit) system, you should instead install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64).
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX that your PC supports. Note that this is dependent on a combination of factors from your system hardware and Operating System. Thus, it can vary from system to system, but should be installed with Windows Update, explained in step 4 of this section of our guide.
- PSP ROMs (ISO). These are the games you will play, and there are many different sites they can be downloaded from, such as Emu Paradise - Old School ROMs.
Note that in rare cases you may also need to install one or more .dll files to make your PPSSPP Emulator work. That is discussed in our section on How to Fix Missing DLL Files in your PSP Emulator
How to Download and Install the PPSSPP Emulator[Edit]
Here's how to install and play your first PlayStation game on your Windows PC.
This section is the main part of this guide. It walks you through every step of installing the PPSSPP PSP Emulator, including installing and playing your first game.
- We've also made a Video Guide of this process. Just keep in mind that VisiHow is constantly being updated, and written instructions are usually more up to date than video.
For example, the steps below cover both the legacy build, and the newer self-installing builds in Version 0.9.8, which require Visual Studio 2013.
Follow these steps to download and install the PPSSPP Emulator:
- 1If you haven’t already done so, download and install a zip file extractor.We recommend 7-Zip, because it’s a free open source application capable of extracting almost all other zip formats. We will use this application to extract the PPSSPP Emulator, and to extract your first PSP Game ISO.2Check your Windows Operating System type to make sure you download the appropriate version of the PSP Emulator.To check, click 'Start', right-click 'Computer', then click 'Properties', and finally click 'System Type'.3Now download the PPSSPP Emulator Installer, which will guide you through the steps to install the application.Note that we recommend always using the latest build, as linked above in Step 3.
4Alternatively, if you're using an older version, you can install it manually.Just make sure you're using the correct version for your Operating System. This is done by extracting the folder inside the zip file once you've downloaded it.5To do that, right click the PPSSPP zip file and select 'Extract files'.6Select a destination folder, and then click 'OK'.(In this tutorial we extract all zip files to the Desktop screen.)7Open the extracted folder to make sure the files are there.You will see the folder name after the extraction, and the files inside the folder on the screenshot below:8Minimize the PPSSPP folder and download ROMs or games.You can download them here: [www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_Portable_ISOs/44 PSP ISOs]. Use the letters to browse the game that you want. In this tutorial I will download Tekken Dark Resurrection. Click the letter 'T'.910Scroll down until you find 'Direct Download', and click the game's name.It will redirect you to the download page. Look for 'Direct Download' again, and click the game's name to start the download.11When the download is done, extract the file by going to the 'Download' folder, right clicking the zip file, and selecting 'Extract Files'.12Change the destination folder to 'Desktop', and click 'OK' to extract it.13Now, go to the extracted ROM folder, right-click it, and select 'Open'.You will see a lot of files in that folder. Just scroll down until you find the 'RAR File'.14151617To play the game, go to the PPSSPP folder again18Right click the PPSSPPWindows' file, and select 'Run as Administrator'.Note that if you do not select 'Run as Administrator', the PPSSPP Emulator may not work.19If you have a PlayStation or XBOX controller for your PC, now is the time to connect it.20Load the game by clicking 'Load' on the main screen of the PSP Emulator.2122Enjoy playing your game!23If you want to play Tekken competitively, visit our guide on How to Win in Tekken.
- If you prefer to install it yourself onto your 32-bit (x86) operating system, you can download the x86 build here.
- If you prefer to install it yourself onto your 64-bit (x64) operating system, you can download the x64 build here.
Although we extracted all our files to Desktop, we recommend creating a separate folder for each game. This will help you keep things organized, and know which files go with which games, for when you’re done with a game and want to delete it from your computer.
How to Map Keyboard Controls in PPSSPP[Edit]
Want to change the way your keyboard interacts with the PlayStation Emulator? No problem.
It’s very easy to update your keyboard controls to almost anything need, just follow these steps:
- 1During the game, hit the ‘ESC’ key to access the screen menu.2Click on ‘Game Settings’.345Once you’re happy with the changes you’ve made to the control configurations, hit the ‘ESC’ key again.
How do I Fix Problems with My PPSSPP So I Can Play[Edit]
I can't play! What can I do to fix my PSP Emulator so I can play?
You've followed all of the steps in this guide, have the system requirements, and yet still can't get your PPSSPP Emulator to work. No problem. You've probably just encountered one of several simple problems that can be easily fixed.
My PPSSPP software always closes.[Edit]
If you have this problem, you're probably not right clicking the PPSSPP file icon, and selecting 'Run as Administrator.' Try that, and see if it helps. If you don't select 'Run as Administrator', the application will close immediately after you open it.
I'm running as an Administrator, and my PPSSPP software still always closes.[Edit]
If you're experiencing this problem, then you've accidentally installed the wrong version of the software for your operating system. To get the correct version, use one of these two links:
- 1Download this if you have 32-bit windows x86 32-bit PPSSPP Download2Download this if you have 64-bit windows x64 64-bit PPSSPP Download
How can I tell if my operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit?[Edit]
If you need help telling what version of Windows you are running, just follow these steps.
- 1Click on your 'Start Menu'.2Go to 'Control Panel'.3Go to 'System maintenance'.4Click on 'System'.5Under system, look for the system type.6You will see if it is 32bit (or x86), or 64bit (x64) Windows.
My game is still closing, what can I do?[Edit]
In this case, you could have problems due to DirectX, or it could be due to another issue. To get started correcting it, make sure your version of DirectX is up to date, with Microsoft Automatic Updates.
- 1Click 'Start' and go to the control panel.2Click 'System', then click the automatic update tab.3Go to 'Performance and Maintenance'.4Click 'System'.5Click the automatic update tab.6Select the option that you want to update.
After using Windows Update, I still can't get my PPSSPP Emulator to load.[Edit]
In this case, you need to take the following steps:
- 1Visit this link to the PPSSPP Downloads Page, and make sure you are running the most recent version of the PPSSPP Emulator, by downloading and running the 'Windows Installer'.2Visit Microsoft's site, and update your VC 2013 Runtime, to eliminate any problems.
I am running an older version of the PPSSPP Emulator, but I don't want to upgrade - what do I do?[Edit]
In this case, you will need to download and install the VC 2010 Redistributable Package.
- 1Visit this link for the VC 2010 Redist.2Click 'Download'.3Click 'No Thanks', and 'Continue'.4Install 'VC2010 Redist'.
I still have problems with my install on Windows 7 and / or Windows 8 64-bit Operating System.[Edit]
In this case, you can try to downgrade your PSP Emulator.
- 1Download and install one of the old 64-bit emulator builds, and downgrade your version of the PPSSPP PlayStation Emulator.
How to Fix DLL Problems in the PPSSPP Emulator[Edit]
I keep getting a message that I am missing the 'MSVCP100.dll' and / or 'MSVCR100.dll' files.
If you have already followed the steps above to update your PPSSPP Emulator to the latest version, and have also updated your VC 2013 Runtime, you can try to install new DLL files. Alternatively, if you're running a legacy version of the PSP Emulator, these steps will still work for you.
Please note that these steps are exactly the same for each of the two DLL files you'll be downloading (MSVCP100.dll' and 'MSVCR100.dll'), so we've only provided the instructions once. Simply repeat them for the second file, substituting the name. You can also use these steps to troubleshoot 'MSVCP120.dll' difficulties.
- 1Visit the DLL Flies Download site, and click 'M' at the bottom of the page.2Scroll down, until you see the 'MSVCP100.dll' or 'MSVCR100.dll' file, and click it.This will open an new window.3Confirm the file name at the top of the page.4There are three columns.You'll pick the one on the far right, scroll to the bottom, and click the button that reads 'DOWNLOAD MSVCP100.ZIP' or 'DOWNLOAD MSVCR100.ZIP'.5This will change the link to a list of DLL files you can download.Download the most recent version for your version of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit).6Extract the ZIP file into your computer directory.7Right click on the DLL file, and select 'Copy', or press 'Ctrl + C' on your keyboard.8Go to 'My Computer', and open drive 'C:', or whichever drive you installed your copy of Windows.9Open the 'Windows' folder.10Look for 'System 32' and 'System' folders.11Paste 'MSVCP100.dll' and 'MSVCR100.dll' into the 'System 32' and 'System' folders.12These steps should fix your DLL problems.Please let us know if they do not, and remember to provide detail on your system, and the version of the PPSSPP emulator that you're using.
How to Upgrade your PSP Emulator to PPSSPP Gold[Edit]
Why would I pay for something that's free?
PPSSPP Gold is almost exactly the same application as PPSSPP (without the gold), the only differences are the icon, and lifetime rights to download PPSSPP Gold on Windows. You also get a gold account on the site, and the ability to access Gold versions on other platforms in the future. Of course, the developers who code it didn't have to write the code for free, so if you have a few dollars to send their way, why not?
Even though it isn't free, it's also not expensive. In fact, you can choose how much or how little you'd like to donate, starting from as little as $2, all the way up to $50. All you need is a PayPal account, or a card that PayPal can process, and you can make a donation to the developers. Here is the current price list (note that this is subject to change):
So, if you want to say thanks to the developers in the form of a contribution, just follow these steps:
- 1Open your web browser and go to the PPSSPP Gold Donation Page.2Select the amount that you want to donate.Note that all donations give the exact same reward, so you can donate as much or as little as you'd like to.3Click the PayPal 'Buy Now' button, and you will be redirected to their PayPal payment page.4After your donation payment has been processed, you will be redirected to the download page, where you can download PPSSPP Gold.
Tips and Suggestions for the PSP Emulator[Edit]
A few simple steps can significantly improve your gaming experience.
Here are a few tips and suggestions that will hopefully help you improve your gaming experience, or expand it to other platforms.
- Always ensure that you have the latest graphic drivers. This can eliminate errors, and also significantly improves your gaming experience.
- Always make sure you have the latest DirectX installed.
- Always make sure you are running your emulator as an Administrator
- Always keep your VC2013 or VC2010 up to date. This is a common source of problems.
- Remember, if your game does not have sound, the sound might actually be missing, and it doesn't indicate a problem with your system.
- Remember to try different games. Sometimes it's just a matter of trial and error. Here's a full list of PSP ROM's.
- Don't forget that the PPSSPP Emulator also works on Android, iOS, Linux, and Mac.
- If you want to win big in one of the more popular games, visit our guide on how to Win in Tekken.
Questions and Answers on using the PPSSPP Emulator[Edit]
How to insert game-pad on PSP emulator?[Edit]
To use your game pad with a PSP emulator, plug it in to connect it to your PC, and it should work since the latest version of PPSSPP supports XInput and DInput devices. If you find a problem with the controller you are trying to use, you can download applications like Xpadder, Motioninjoy for PS3 controller, or x360ce for XBOX 360 controller emulator.
If this does not work then you should download the latest build of PPSSPP that supports your controller here http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/
You can use your PSP as a game pad for your PC, as well. To use your PSP as a controller, you will need to:
- Connect your PSP to the computer using the USB cable.
- When you plug in your PSP to the computer, an AutoPlay window will appear with the destination folder of your PSP; memorize it well or write it down.
- Download FuSa Game-pad and run it to open the installer, which will have instructions on what to do as well.
- Browse for the destination folder of your PSP, then click Install.
- After it's done installing, and while your PSP is connected to the computer, open the Game folder on your PSP, and then select Memory Stick. It will show you "Connecting" for a while, then it will say "Connected" when it connects to the PC.
- Open your emulator, select Options, and then click on Plugins. In the controller's search for your PSP plugin, it could be under the name of PSP Type D, Joystick, or anything else (other than Controller, Keyboard, or Mouse).
- Save the changes you made by clicking OK, and you will be able to set your PSP as a controller for the player you choose. Afterwards, you will be able to configure it the way you want.
See more questions like this: Am not able to use psp emulator
There is no such file like a Tekken, except there is a system information file. What should I do?[Edit]
You seem to have an incomplete or interrupted download. Download the ROM file again, this time making sure that your download is completed. Perform the same steps as indicated above and you should have the file on your computer.
Make sure when you're backing up your original PSP games the file format you use is in iso or cso. The PPSSPP emulator will only read those formats.
To make backups of your games, your PSP must be running a custom firmware. Here's a tutorial on how to install the custom firmware as well as makeing iso backups.
See more questions like this: My system is not run this software help me
Sir PPSSPP main takkan 6 game install karna hai?[Edit]
Please explain your problem in full detail
Unfortunately we cannot understand what you are asking, even using Google translate we still can't decipher the words that you have said. I will assume that you are having some troubles in installing the game Tekken 6. Here is how to make it work.
- First is download the emulator PPSSPP here http://www.ppsspp.org/
- Now extract the file and run the PPSSPP.exe it is a portable software so it will not need any installation.
- Download the game Tekken 6 here http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_PlayStation_Portable_ISOs/Tekken_6_(USA)/158586 after downloading go to the file and extract it. There should be an ISO inside the file.
- Now to play, Run PPSSPP.exe and open file.
- Go to browse and go to the folder where you have extracted the game Tekken 6
- After selecting the Tekken.iso file you can play it. No need to install anything.
Please read this Article carefully and look at the pictures provided by the author how to install and run the game.
See more questions like this: Please help me with installing the games
How do I download PPSSPP emulator for windows 7?[Edit]
I want to download the emulator free
The PPSSPP emulator is absolutely free of charge and you can download it. Here is the link for the emulator. Just simply click the link and download it.
Windows 32xbit user http://ppsspp.org/files/0_9_1/ppsspp_win.zip
Windows 64xbit user http://ppsspp.org/files/0_9_1/ppsspp_win64.zip
Since you are using a Windows 7 then, always run as administrator the emulator to enable it to function properly.
You can download the latest version 0.9.7.2 for windows here:
You will need to unzip the file after download and install from the extracted files. Also of note, the new version will require the VC run-time from Microsoft. You can find it here:
See more questions like this: Which is the ppsspp emulator version for takken
My GPU Driver is : Intel chipset g33/g31?[Edit]
Can I run PPSSPP on my computer?
Yes I'm pretty sure you can PPSSPP on your computer with a GPU driver of Intel chipset g33/g31.
But the games you are trying to run on your emulator might vary. Before running it make sure to download the compatible version of the PPSSPP on your computer. Then update your DirectX and Installed VC2010 Redist.
for Windows 32bit user http://ppsspp.org/files/0_9_1/ppsspp_win.zip
for Windows 64bit user http://ppsspp.org/files/0_9_1/ppsspp_win64.zip
Extract the file, and right click to the application and run as administrator.
See more questions like this: How can I fix the problem OpenGL Driver Error
My ppspp is not found msvcp100.dll.WHY?[Edit]
My ppspp is not found msvcp100.dll.WHY?
If MSVCP100.DLL is not found and error occured, you can simply download the file here
After downloading the file, go to the Downloads folder and extract it. Then copy the file and paste it on the folder where your ppspp application is. Copy it again and this time go to C:\Windows\System32 and paste it to that directory. Then restart the PPSPP and run as administrator.
If you installed the latest 0.9.7 release of PPSSPP for windows, you will also need to install Microsoft's visual c++ runtime dll package. You can read the PPSSPP release info here:
Download the visual c++ package here:
See more questions like this: Why ppsspp saying that graphics card does not support opengl2.0
Why Upgrade to PPSSPP GOLD?[Edit]
- PPSSPP GOLD has all of the PlayStation portable emulation benefits that are available with the free edition.
- It offers quicker emulation and more programs in comparison to some other PlayStation portable emulators.
- There are boosted high-resolution visuals, along with up-scaled textures.
- There is a turbo key for all those slow-to-play RPGs.
- It carries an elegant, fantastic symbol that you'll be able to show off to your pals.
- You are showing your thanks and support to the team who made the emulator free for everyone to use.
See more questions like this: Why PPSSPP Shows this when I run the Program
Was just curious to know if I can use six axis pair tool to play PPSSPP on my PC with a ps3 controller?[Edit]
Ppsspp on PC with ps3 controller
PPSSPP does support the PS3 controller, although you may need to connect it via USB cable, not wireless. The PS3 controller can be mapped in Settings.
See more questions like this: How to play with ppsspp via directx
I am trying to play naruto heroes on my PC via PPSSPP emulator but only I can hear is audio. I can not see the video?[Edit]
I am trying to play naruto heroes on my PC via PPSSPP emulator but only I can hear is audio.I cannot see the video please can you help me
Have you tried checking if your system meets the requirements for the emulator? You will need:
- PC with a single core CPU of at least 2.0GHz or higher
- 256MB graphic card or higher (It may work on a built-in GPU)
- 2 GB RAM or higher
If you meet the requirements above then the problem might be with in the game. The file you downloaded may be corrupted or incomplete. Try playing on a different computer. If it still doesn’t work, it’s not an issue with your system. Also try to update your Drivers such as VGA and AUDIO. You can try to go to settings or configuration menu and look for the video rendering option and change the settings there. Now, you can also try to upgrade your video drivers and install the latest DXdiag run time.
See more questions like this: I can't use the emulator cause i have 1 problem,it's msvcp100.dll
I wan to download BEN10 ultimate alien?[Edit]
I don't know how to do
To get Ben10 Ultimate Alien:
- Go to http://www.emuparadise.me/ to look the game.
- In the box that says "Search emuparadise," type the name of the game you’re looking for (in your case it's Ben 10 ultimate alien)
- Hit enter or search.
- The page will now show you the results.
- Under the name of the game you can see if for what kind of system is it for. PSP is Sony PlayStation Portable.
- Once you found the right game, click on it.
- From the "Navigation menu" select number 7, which says download links.
- You should now see a link that looks like this: "Download Ben 10 - Ultimate Alien - Cosmic Destruction (USA) (637M)".
- Simply click it.
- Scroll down in the new page until you see the "Download Ben 10 - Ultimate Alien - Cosmic Destruction (USA) - File Size: 637M " again and click it.
- Your download should begin.
You can repeat these steps for any PSP game.
My PPSSPP was a missing file in there, what would I do?[Edit]
What should I do? am using a window 7 please help it not working its saying there a missing file in there and something about my graphics help!
If get an error about some files that are missing when you run PPSSPP, you can get those files here: http://www.dll-files.com/. This is assuming that the missing files are dll files. If your graphics card is just not up to date enough to run the application, then you may need to update it to a more recent one before you can run PPSSPP.
See more questions like this: How to mapping keyboard control on ppsspp
How to connect in multiplayer mode through wireless LAN in dragon ball z shin bodukai?[Edit]
I'm using a PSP Emulator from my Android phone.it doesn't connect to network battle mode even I keep my WiFi on
[Grimm: I don’t understand the 2nd part enough to be able to edit it properly!]
Unfortunately the PSP emulator does not support WLAN function at the moment. The PPSSPP emulator only supports Adhoc connections that means your co-players must be in a close range.
In order to connect it, you must actually create an adhoc server using your server. Now, after setting up the Adhoc network, connect your PSP in that connection but you must first enable CWM in your PSP. This process is quite complicated. But if you really wish to try, there are things you need to create. Adhoc server, enable CWM to clock work mode in your PSP and set the IP on both of your computer and PSP and then connect it.
See more questions like this: How to play multiplayer in ppsspp dragon balls z teinkichi tag team
How to put a Game on PPSSPP On PC?[Edit]
How to put a Game on PPSSPP On PC
There are two ways you can get the games from your PSP collection to your PC. If you own the digital downloads of your PSP games, simply copy the eboot.pbp file over from PSP to PC.
The other way will involve installing a custom firmware on your PSP. Check out the video here on how to do this:
Once you have this done, you'll need to extract the PSP game to your PC.
- Insert the game disc into your PSP and connect the PSP to your PC with the USB cable.
- At the menu, select “UMD as USB device” and choose “USB Connection” in the settings.
- On your PC, a folder will pop up with a virtual ISO file. Just drag this file to your C drive and the copy process will start.
That's all you need to do!
See more questions like this: I have already downloaded the game I needed
I cannot find the RAR file when I open my kingdom hearts birth by sleep folder?[Edit]
There are a whole bunch zips and R files but I cannot find the RAR file
Sometimes the compressed file doesn't have the *.RAR file and it is divided into multiple compressed files like *.R00, *.R01, *.R02, and so on. If that is the case, you will need to extract the files in order, starting from the *.R00 file (or R01 - which ever has the least index number on its extension). You can also select all the files and extract them together - WinRAR or 7-Zip will do the rest.
See more questions like this: How do I find the ISO file after the download
How to play Tekken 6 PSP ISO on PC multiplayer?[Edit]
How to play Tekken 6 PSP ISO on PC multiplayer
It isn’t easy to set up multiplayer using an emulator and a PSP. In order to play it with your friend you will need a CWM in your PSP and will need to create a server for the two of you to join. The server would be adhoc. Enable your WiFi and set the IP of your computer, then connect to your server.
See more questions like this: My pc ppsspp emulator says COULDNT FIND EXECUTABLE FILE*while trying to load tekken 6
Can't play demos because of error loading file?[Edit]
Every time I try to load a demo on PPSSPP v0.9.6.02 I get error loading file: failed to load executable: missing key how do I fix this problem?
It appears that demos do not work well on PSP emulators. If you have the proper PSP emulator version and all is working properly other than the demo, try using a normal full game ROM. You can find them here http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_Portable_ISOs/44
See more questions like this: Can this emulator can run cso files
I downloaded the zip file for the installer of the PPSSPP, however, I don't see .rar file after the extraction[Edit]
You do not need to see a .rar file after extracting. Instead, you should only have to extract one time, then move the game file you get into the folder where you keep your games. All you need to do after that is open the game through PPSSPP.
See more questions like this: I really need help with extracting gta
I have the game extracted on the computer but when I placed the game to the C: Drive, the game is not being detected. What can I do[Edit]
It sounds like the emulator’s game directory path is not set to the right folder. To fix this, launch the emulator and follow the steps below:
- Go to the Games Tab, then left click it to open Options.
- Click the Browse button. A new window should pop up.
- Navigate to the folder where you put your games and select it. If they are set to your Drive C: then click the Computer then the Local Disk C: and look for the folder where you placed all of the ISO.
Another way to set the directory is by going to the File Tab on screen then click Open Directory or Open from MS:. Either way, select the directory where you put your games.
See more questions like this: Tekken 6 is not working on my PPSSPP controller
I tried to go to the website to download the PPSSPP emulator but I can't download the installer. What can I do?[Edit]
Try using a different browser like Firefox, Opera, or Internet Explorer. If you are still having trouble, you can try downloading the install file from a different computer, onto a Thumb Drive (USB). That way you will be able to transfer the file to the computer where you want it.
Once you have downloaded the file from another computer, then move it to your computer and simply copy and paste it then extract and install. Once it has been installed, all you need to download are the games for you to run it on the PPSSPP emulator.
See more questions like this: When i play ppsspp so he icon display ppsspp has stop working how can i solve it
It says on the step that go to the extracted ROM.I do not know What that means. I mean the ROM[Edit]
ROM Means Read Only Memory. This is an extracted file from the original game that contains the data that allows you to play it. It is what emulated games are called.
See more questions like this: Why it says undecompress first what can i do to play it Im tryall bot nothing What Should I do
Is PPSSPP Gold For Windows a Free Download?[Edit]
PPSSPP Gold is not free. You need to make a donation to the developer to get the Gold version. Paypal and credit cards are accepted for donations.
- Open your web browser and go here - http://central.ppsspp.org/buygold
- Choose the amount that you want to donate.
- Click "Buy Now" and you will be redirected on the payment page.
- After the payment has been completed, you will be redirected to the download page. You will also receive an email with your receipt and the download page.
See more questions like this: Why audio is error in my PPSSPP Gold for my note3neo
I have a Windows XP computer, how to install and how to run games?[Edit]
[DELETE? Seems unnecessary, it’s repeating the main article. I edited it anyway just in case]
Before you begin the installation process, make sure that your computer meets the minimum requirements for the program to install and run properly on your Windows XP computer:
CPU with at least a 2.0GHz or even higher Graphics card of 256MB or higher RAM of 2GB or Higher At least 500MB for the program or higher for your games
If your computer meets the requirements, follow these steps:
- Visit http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html and download the program to the folder of your choices on your computer.
- If the file is in a .rar or .zip folder, right click on it and choose “extract here” (or select the destination you want). You will need an unzipping program like 7-Zip or WinRAR to do this. You can get WinRAR free at this link: http://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0
- Look for the PPSSPP folder and open it. Double click on the PPSSPPWindows for 32bit, and PPSSPPWindows64 for 64bit (you can check which one you are running by right clicking on “My Computer” and selecting “Properties”).
Now all you need to do is set a directory where the emulator can find your games. Download some ROMs and put them into one folder. Once you set the directory to this folder, the program will automatically scan it for new games and add them to the games tab.
To set a directory, simply click on the Games tab, choose Browse, and look for the folder where you placed your games.
See more questions like this: When i strated to play a game it shows a proplem in the graphics and iwant to sove it but how
Where can I download the 64 bit of PPSSPP?[Edit]
The PPSSPP download includes the 64 bit version of the program. To find it, go to the PPSSPP folder. Here you will find PPSSPPWindows64. That’s all!
See more questions like this: From where i can download emulator
How can I check the Windows system if my hardware are compatible with the PPSSPP[Edit]
Do you have a My Computer icon on your desktop? If so, all you have to do is right click on it and select Properties.If you do not, click the Start button, then right click on it and select properties.
See more questions like this: If i have several iso files instead of one, how can i open it with ppsspp
Above all said are my problems
Unfortunately, some ROMs have problems and will hang. This is dependent on the ROM, but trying another one, or updating to the latest PPSSPP can help fix this.
See more questions like this: Hey dude I need your help with my PPSSPP laucnher when I am trying to add a game like metal gear solid peace walker it dosent add the game the way it should be does it works by using daemon tools
What should I do ? please tell me what to do please?[Edit]
When I open PPSSPP it gives an error that current driver doesn't support opengl 2.0
If you get this error, it may mean you need to get a new video card. Your current video card may simply not be current enough to run PPSSPP.
You can also try updating your drivers, though this is not guaranteed to fix the issue. To do this:
- Click on Start, then Control Panel.
- Select Device Manager.
- Click on Display Adapters.
- Right click on the video card listed and select “Update Driver Software.”
- Choose to search automatically for driver updates.
- Restart your computer when the process is finished.
Above all said are my problems
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
See more questions like this: My ppsspp emulator is showing msvcp120.ddl error and the tekken 6 is opening but not working i.e it comes under the recent tag but when i m pressing the open icon of tekken 6 it just shoows a blank page
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Dougie-1, danh, AleXaNdAr b. 8
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 238,500 times.