Play Nova 3 on the Samsung Galaxy
Edited by Grimm, Crystal, Eng, Jen M
You're watching VisiHow. Today we're going to show you how to start playing the NOVA 3 game on your Samsung Galaxy S5, S5 Mini, or S5 Dual SIM. Earlier, we discussed how to download and install the game and get things set up, including modifying controls and changing the settings to suit your preferences. If you need assistance with those, please make sure you check that out.
- 4Tapping Continue is going to bring up the loading screen.You will hear a voice over as someone speaks and chats the text. Bear in mind this game is one of the top games available for the Android platform currently. It has cutting edge graphics and game-play, it also features full multiplayer capabilities, and it is described by many as the equivalent of a PS3 game.
- 15Run forward and join your friends.They're going to ask you to provide suppressive fire, so you'll want to do that. Bear in mind, this is a high action game. This is NOT something you can play while you're driving or sitting in traffic or even in between meetings. It is an actual real game, and it will drain the battery of your phone relatively quickly. However, if you enjoy this type of game, it is exceptional. It is one of the best games available on any Android phone currently on the market, provided of course that you're into sci-fi shooter games.
- 18The objective here is to continue providing suppressive fire.There are guys continuously jumping off the roof behind you. You can continue running forward if you'd like to, however, due to the limitations, you can only run so far. Pressing and holding the Shoot button allows you to provide a continuous burst of fire. You can turn when someone is shooting, which will be indicated by the red marks on the screen.
- 29You can do the same thing with your primary weapons.Again, as you proceed through the game you'll unlock more weapons. You'll notice that each weapon has a list at the bottom. If we tap our primary weapon we can see that it's a relatively all around weapon. It does a lot of damage, it's fairly accurate, it fires very quickly, has good range and good mobility.
- 34Again, we can either create or join a local WiFi game.If you join, you're simply going to look for your network. If you create one, you're going to be given a number of options. It can be a free-for-all, or you can have specific mission types, team deathmatch, freeze tag, capture the flag, capture the point, instagib, team instagib, and back to the free-for-all. You can change the timer. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes, no limit. Kill limit of 15, 30, 50, 100 or 0. How many players you'd like to have, from 2 to 12.
- 39This concludes our tutorial on how to get started and actually play NOVA 3 for the Samsung Galaxy S5.Thank you for choosing VisiHow. Please leave your questions and comments in the section below. Have a great day.Advertisement
Video: Play Nova 3 on the Samsung Galaxy
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Play Nova 3 on the Samsung Galaxy. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Play_Nova_3_on_the_Samsung_Galaxy
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Play Nova 3 on the Samsung Galaxy." VisiHow, visihow.com/Play_Nova_3_on_the_Samsung_Galaxy Accessed 23 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Play Nova 3 on the Samsung Galaxy." Accessed Mar 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Play_Nova_3_on_the_Samsung_Galaxy.