Play Castleville in Facebook
Edited by Pia Marie Villamante, JMA, Robbi, Lynn and 1 other
Zynga is one of the best-known social game providers today. This company develops games that work stand-alone on mobile phones or through its internet website, Zynga.com and on social media networking websites like Facebook.
Zynga introduced its best-known game, which is FarmVille, on Facebook in 2009.
FarmVille reached over nine million users, which was considered a massive hit. Right now Zynga is making another game hit called CastleVille.
CastleVille is an adventure game in Facebook that has received many likes and good reviews. Its game play includes rescuing other heroes, expanding your kingdom, traveling to legendary places, customizing characters and features princesses, princes, peasants and vikings.
- 1Duke.He is one of the main characters.Advertisement
- 2Yvette.She is the lovely young woman (also known as Giselle in the pre-production).Advertisement
- 3Rafael.He is the rugged, romantic woodsman (also known as Antonio in the pre-production version of the game).
- 4Tom.He is the mightiest dragon slayer.
- 5Genevieve.She is a young lady from Amouria and is a friend of Yvette.
- 6Quinn.He is the travelling poet/songwriter who fell for Genevieve.
- 7Sylphie.She is one of the fairies.
- 8Alastair.He is known as the intelligent wizard.
- 9Kathleen.She is a shepherdess who travels to other places.
- 10Izadora.She is also known as the diva or party girl.
- 11Eva.She is a beautiful elf.
- 12Sonja.She is also known as the foxy pirate.
- 13Jacques.He is also a pirate and Sonja's first comrade.
- 14Melody.She is a mermaid who is engaged to Jacques.
- 15Mia.She is a chef.
- 16George.He is also known as the kind and friendly miner.
- 17Hazel.She is also known as the ice witch who lives in the north.
- 18Faugrimm.He is also known as the evil wizard.
Customizing Your Characters
Before starting the game, you will be customizing your character.
- 1Choose your preferred gender.Advertisement
- 2There is a "Randomize" icon, which will show you different features of your character in the game.
- 3There is also a "Customize" icon, which will allow you to choose from different features available for your avatar.
- 4When you're done choosing, just click on "Save".
Starting Your Game
- 1Save the Duke and Yvette from the rats by smashing them.Advertisement
- 2After defeating the rats, you will have your first neighbor, which is the Duke.
- 3You will be constructing your kingdom.
- 4Yvette will be staying in your kingdom.
- 5The Duke and Yvette will be guiding you through your quests and missions.
- 6Just follow their instructions.
Familiarizing the Icons and Menu
- Increases as your character also increases levels.
- Shows the amount of actions you make.
- A special money which is symbolized with a crown.
- Increases also once you level up.
- Could be achieved by completing quests.
- 3Gold Coins
- Is the main money used in the game.
- Limit is 5,000,000.
- Spent to purchase items, buildings, etc.
- Is a meter for you to know how your kingdom has improved.
- Increases when you construct more buildings.
- Serves as a condition before you could build infrastructures.
- Spent to purchase special items.
- Is represented by a heart.
- Shows your current level.
- As your level increases, your energy is filled.
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
- Music off
- Sounds off
- 8Full screen
- Quality graphics
Questions and Answers
Why can't I play Castleville on my Facebook account?
Can you make it to where I can play Castleville on my Facebook?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Lynn, Robbi, JMA