Plan a Trip to Egypt
Edited by Maria Sharon Ubando, Ermin, Eng
Civilization is the best phenomenon that modern humans have been enjoying right now. Civilization had occurred sine ancient times, perhaps, thousands of years ago. Some parts of the world already have their own civilization.
Egypt is called The Cradle of Civilization where education, government, arts and literature were first started. The country had a lot of knowledge about modernity, long before other countries knew modern and science civilization. Do you want to witness yourself how Egypt is modernized? Do you want to know why it is considered one of the first civilized countries in the world? If so, you may want to go to the said country and explore everything there. In this page, you will be able to know how to plan and enjoy your first ever Egypt getaway.
Steps on How to Have a Hassle-Free Trip to Egypt
- 2Check the calendar.If you like to visit Egypt in a cool month, you may want to book your flight anytime from October to May. These months are also the peak season for tourists, which the air fare and the accommodation charge are a lot higher. If you do not like a crowded place when on a vacation, you may want to book your flight before September, and visit Egypt from September to Early October. These months are off-peak season.Advertisement
- 3Choose a travel agent.
- 4Fly safely.
- 5Commute in Egypt to explore the places.
- 6Get a shot.Advertisement
Tips & Reminders
- Be sure not to travel to Egypt during Muslim holidays, like the Ramadan. There are certain restrictions which may affect your travel plans for leisure, so again check your calendar first before booking.
- Bring adequate amount of money when you travel, because there may be some unexpected expenses that you have to spend money on, such as shopping for souvenirs, etc.
- Do not forget to bring a first aid kit in case of emergency. However, some airlines do not permit you to bring certain medications. It is better to ask your preferred airline about the list of allowable first aid kits to bring with you.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Travel & Leisure
Recent edits by: Ermin, Maria Sharon Ubando