Perform Basic Attacks in the Gloria Victis Online PVP Game for Windows
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to attack in the Gloria Victis online player-versus-player game for Windows.
- 2Note that while we are running down the road, we are looking for anything like mushrooms.We can find those and double-click to gather them, collect them, use them in crafting, or use them in a number of other functions. Always keep an eye for things that stick out. There are rocks to the sides, a rock farther down the road, and a rock up ahead.Advertisement
- 5We move our mouse over something such as our axe that we are currently using.We can see our attacks. Those are "Overhead", "From right", "From left", and "Stab". Each of those has a different rating (1.2 damage, 0.3 damage, etc.) Some do more, and some do less. At the bottom, we have a list of "Gathering resources". "Chopping" is at 0.9 multiplier. "Mining", "Digging", and "Mowing" are all at lower modifiers. However, the axe is a very versatile thing. It is helpful to be used in that regard.
- 27As we are running around, looking for other people to attack, remember that if we find trees, we can double-click them to chop the wood and gather resources.We can double-click trees, stones, mushrooms, and anything that we find. The gathered resources can be used by our character later to craft items. Some of those items are quite impressive.
- 31If we want an overhead attack, we can also move our move from top to bottom.We can drag the mouse up and down. The mouse does not always catch our commands, so we have to be repetitive with our drags. which is why it seems that we look up in the air. The lag is why some people might be better than others.Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on basic attacking. We have other VisiHow tutorials on advanced attacks, strafing, and other advanced movements. At any rate, this tutorial is enough to get you started. You can run around and chop things up. The game does provide some entertainment value. You can run around, attack local creatures, and craft. This game is mentioned to be still in the Beta state, but there is a lot going on with the game. VisiHow has some more tutorials on how to be a part of this game if you want to shape this game as it develops. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great game! See you in the game or in our next tutorials.
Video: Perform Basic Attacks in the Gloria Victis Online PVP Game for Windows
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.