Edited by Anonymous, Melsan, Dougie, rohit3254 and 11 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Password forgot how can I reset?
- 1.2 I can not open my Tablet,
- 1.3 How can format pattern locked Sony Xperia t2 ultra dual?
- 1.4 How can I remove my password? Is there any computer app that can remove password?
- 1.5 How can I reset my pattern password in O+?
- 1.6 My wife forgets the pin # to get in her Sony Xperia XA Ultra?
- 1.7 The phone is password-locked. I want to know how to hard-reset it?
- 1.8 How can I factory reset my O+ phone 360 Alpha?
- 1.9 Hi, my phone is pattern locked and I have forgotten the pattern, I do not have a forgot pattern option on my screen, please help I don't want to factory reset?
- 1.10 How to hard reset O+ 8.38 if I forgot the password?
- 1.11 When I transfer my data from Sony T2 ultra to my PC, it gets stopped and I remove my phone from PC and I see that there is no data in PC and phone also what should I do? Data is very important?
- 1.12 How can I switch off my phone by holding up volume key?
- 1.13 Hi, may I know why I am getting com.startsonyflag in my phone?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Password forgot how can I reset?
I forgot my draw pattern Password I don't have internet connection in my mobile.how can I get my password or reset my mobile.
The only way that you can recover your lock password is to do forgot the password if your phone is connected to the internet. For you to reset the phone back to it's original/Factory setting, depends to the brand and model that you have. There is some manufacturer that requires you to use a PC suit or PC Companion and combination Keys. Anyhow, here is a generic reset key:
- 1Turn off the phone
- 2Press and hold Volume up then power and wait for 20 seconds or until you see an Android Man with an exclamation point logo.
- 3Use volume keys to navigate and power to select the options for Wipe Data/Reset
- 4Select reboot after then it will all be on default values.
I see that you have mentioned that you do not have internet access so that means that you will not be able to enter your Gmail information into your Tablet so that you will be able to gain access to the device without having to perform a Hard Reset on the device.
You can, in fact, perform a Hard Reset on your device so that you can regain access to your device, but this will reset all of your data:
Hard reset video
I can not open my Tablet,
I have forgotten my Android Tablet password, and now it's locked. Can you help me to unlock my Tablet?
The easiest and fastest way to unlock your Android device is by using your Google account. However, to do this you'll need to have an Internet connection on your Tablet. If your device is not connected to the Internet, your only option is to Hard Reset it. You can learn about resetting your device in our main guide.
However, since, you don't want to lose your data, we'll discuss using your Google account to unlock the Tablet. Follow the steps below to unlock it:
- 1On your device lock screen, tap on the 'Forgot Password?' option.On most Android phones, once you enter the wrong password five times or more, this option will be displayed.
- 2Enter your Gmail address and password.
- 3Follow the steps provided by Google to unlock your Tab.
- 4Once the steps are completed; you'll be able to enter a new password for your device.
- 5Your Tablet should now be unlocked.
If you're not able to complete these steps, you can also read our main guide to learn about other methods of unlocking an Android device. This guide can be accessed by clicking on the title of this Q&A page or the link below the article summary.
How can format pattern locked Sony Xperia t2 ultra dual?
I locked my mobile using pattern lock at night but in the morning I can't remember the pattern, how can I open my phone
If you know what your Google Account details are, then click the Forgot Pattern link which will appear after several wrong attempts. You will need your Google Account anyway even if you hard reset the device because your phone has Lollipop or Marshmallow OS on it. There was a new security measure with this OS that prevents someone from hard resetting your device and using it right away. Now the phone prompts for the last Google Account associated with the device. If you do not know what the account was, use Google Accounts Recovery.
See more questions like this: How can I unlock my Sony Xperia Ultra D5322?
How can I remove my password? Is there any computer app that can remove password?
I forgot my password when I turn it on the enter password will appear and I cannot open it again because of the password...
Many cellular device manufactures have their own software PC companion. Samsung's Find My Mobile and Sony's PC companion are two of them. If you have ADB tools pre-installed on your device such as a Moto X Play then you can use those and ADB on your PC to bypass the password. In reality, the fastest way is by using your Google Account. This way you do not have to hard reset the device. The PC companions basically update your software and hard reset the device.
How can I reset my pattern password in O+?
My sister gave her O+ to me and then I changed the pattern, then few minutes later I forgot the pattern its too long. Can you help?
If you did not setup a new Google Account on the device and sync it before this happened, you will need your sister's help. Click the Forgot Pattern and then have her use her Google Account. Then you will be able to bypass the pattern. In addition, you should have set up a numeric pin as a bypass to the pattern. Do you remember what that was? People use their ATM pincodes, their birthdate, address or another set of 4 digits familiar to them.
My wife forgets the pin # to get in her Sony Xperia XA Ultra?
My wife forgets the pin # to get in her Sony Xperia XA Ultra.. How to get into the phone since the screen pin number is preventing from getting into the phone.. Please list step by step.. . Thanks
Follow the steps in the answer on this page for the other Sony device. She will need to know what her Google Account is for this to work. Even a hard reset will require her Google Account to set up the phone again.
See more questions like this: I forgot my pattern password of my Sony Ultra T2 phone
See more questions like this: How to unlock my Sony Xperia T2 ultra dual when I forgot my password, its from Philippines?
The phone is password-locked. I want to know how to hard-reset it?
My phone is password locked, and I forgot the pattern. I have Sony T2 Ultra. Can you please let me know the Hard Reset process only with phone keys?
You will need to use your PC, not the phone keys.
- 1Download, install, and run Xperia Companion.
- 2Click "Software repair".
- 3Turn off your Sony T2 Ultra and connect it to the PC.
- 4Click "Next".
- 5Check "Yes, I know my Google account details".
- 6Click "Next".
- 7Follow the five-step instructions shown on the screen and click "Next".
- 8Check "I understand that my personal content will be lost".
- 9Click "Next" twice.
- 10Click "Next" once flashing has been finished.
- 11Click "Done".
- 12Turn on your phone.
How can I factory reset my O+ phone 360 Alpha?
I forgot the pattern lock, can you help me with this problem, thanks for responding
To Hard Reset an O Plus 360 Alpha device:
- 1Turn off your phone.
- 2Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons until the Android Robot appears.
- 3Tap the Home button to activate and enter then Android System Recovery Menu.
- 4Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset.You will use the Volume buttons to navigate and press the Option Capacitive Button or Sensor to confirm your selection. It is the third button on your device.
- 5Your phone will reboot.Sometimes the O devices require you to first choose Wipe Cache Partition before they will factory reset. If your lock screen is still there when the phone reboots then initiate the Android Recovery process again but choose Wipe Cache Partition before you choose to wipe the data. The phone will reboot and you will have to access the Android Recovery Menu a second time.
Hi, my phone is pattern locked and I have forgotten the pattern, I do not have a forgot pattern option on my screen, please help I don't want to factory reset?
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Pattern Locked
If you do not want to perform a factory reset, use your Google Account when you select Forgot Pattern/Pin.
See more questions like this: I have forgotten my pattern for Xperia T2 Ultra. How do I open my phone?
How to hard reset O+ 8.38 if I forgot the password?
It is hard to reset my phone, can you help me about this
Choose Wipe Cache Partition first. Then go through the steps to hard reset your device. It is not hard, just a little tricky. The steps are outlined in an above answer for the O Plus 360 Alpha. One thing you could be messing up is most Android devices use the Power button to confirm selections in the Android Recovery Menu. On O devices, you will use the Option Capacitive Button or Sensor.
When I transfer my data from Sony T2 ultra to my PC, it gets stopped and I remove my phone from PC and I see that there is no data in PC and phone also what should I do? Data is very important?
When I transfer my data from Sony T2 ultra to my PC, it gets stopped and I remove my phone from PC and I see that there is no data in PC and phone also what should I do? Data is very important. I have tried: Don't know. I think it was caused by: Don't know
Did you use the Backup and Restore from Sony's PC Companion previously? If so, then connect to the PC again and use that to restore at least to the last back up point. You should connect to PC Companion and run a complete software check on your device. You will lose all of your data but it will update the firmware and patch any issues. Do this to avoid bricking your device which will make it harder to install new firmware.
How can I switch off my phone by holding up volume key?
My phone has been locked because of forgotten pattern, no options are displayed which help. Can I reset this pattern? I have to open my phone asap!
You will have to search online for the key combinations specifically for your device on how to hard reset it. You will lose all of your data. If you backed up your photos and contacts with Google then those will update when you log back in on the device with your Google Account. You will need this account anyway even after a hard reset because of the new anti-theft protections on Android OS.
Hi, may I know why I am getting com.startsonyflag in my phone?
I am getting that flag every time when I switch it off and on!
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Vasemaca L, suzaine grace bosquillos