Edited by Melsan, Dougie, rohit3254, Eng and 12 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How can format pattern locked Sony Xperia t2 ultra dual?
- 1.2 When I transfer my data from Sony T2 ultra to my PC, it gets stopped, and I remove my phone from PC, and I see that there is no data on the PC and the phone, what should I do? The data is very important!
- 1.3 My wife forgets the pin # to get in her Sony Xperia XA Ultra?
- 1.4 There's no Android man appearing on the screen when I try to reset or put recovery mode on my Sony Xperia m5 what do I do?
- 1.5 The phone is password-locked. I want to know how to hard-reset it?
- 1.6 How can I factory reset my O+ phone 360 Alpha?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How can format pattern locked Sony Xperia t2 ultra dual?
I locked my mobile using pattern lock at night, but in the morning I can't remember the pattern, how can I open my phone.
If you know what your Google Account details are, then click the Forgot Pattern link which will appear after several wrong attempts. You will need your Google Account anyway even if you hard reset the device because your phone has Lollipop or Marshmallow OS on it. There was a new security measure with this OS that prevents someone from hard resetting your device and using it right away. Now the phone prompts for the last Google Account associated with the device. If you do not know what the account was, use Google Accounts Recovery.
When I transfer my data from Sony T2 ultra to my PC, it gets stopped, and I remove my phone from PC, and I see that there is no data on the PC and the phone, what should I do? The data is very important!
When I transfer my data from Sony T2 ultra to my PC, it gets stopped and I remove my phone from PC and I see that there is no data in PC and phone also what should I do? Data is very important. I have tried: Don't know. I think it was caused by: Don't know
Did you use the Backup and Restore from Sony's PC Companion previously? If so, then connect to the PC again and use that to restore at least to the last back up point. You should connect to PC Companion and run a complete software check on your device. You will lose all of your data, but it will update the firmware and patch any issues. Do this to avoid bricking your device which will make it harder to install the new firmware.
My wife forgets the pin # to get in her Sony Xperia XA Ultra?
My wife forgets the pin # to get in her Sony Xperia XA Ultra. How to get into the phone since the screen pin number is preventing from getting into the phone. Please list step by step, thanks.
Follow the steps in the answer on this page for the other Sony device. She will need to know what her Google Account is for this to work. Even a hard reset will require her Google Account to set up the phone again.
There's no Android man appearing on the screen when I try to reset or put recovery mode on my Sony Xperia m5 what do I do?
When I hold volume up and power keys it vibrates and nothing will happen. No Android man on the screen when I hold both keys it vibrates then nothing will happen. I have tried: I have tried it many times but nothing happens. I think it was caused by: I don't know what is happening and I am in trouble, please help me fast. I I pressed volume down and the power keys when NY phone was off but then nothing took place. I have tried: Rebooting several times,and I tried typing in what I remember based on my password. I tried setting up the recovery mode but I couldn't get to it. I think it was caused by: I had gone for a school cp for 4 days and I left my phone off ,when I came back I couldn't remember the password and the phone had been off for so many days
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I have forgotten my password for my Lenovo tablet. What should I do now
The phone is password-locked. I want to know how to hard-reset it?
My phone is password locked, and I forgot the pattern. I have Sony T2 Ultra. Can you please let me know the Hard Reset process only with phone keys?
You will need to use your PC, not the phone keys.
- 2Click "Software repair".
- 3Turn off your Sony T2 Ultra and connect it to the PC.
- 4Click "Next".
- 5Check "Yes, I know my Google account details".
- 6Click "Next".
- 7Follow the five-step instructions shown on the screen and click "Next".
- 8Check "I understand that my personal content will be lost".
- 9Click "Next" twice.
- 10Click "Next" once flashing has been finished.
- 11Click "Done".
- 12Turn on your phone.
How can I factory reset my O+ phone 360 Alpha?
I forgot the pattern lock, can you help me with this problem, thanks for responding
To Hard Reset an O Plus 360 Alpha device:
- 1Turn off your phone.
- 2Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons until the Android Robot appears.
- 3Tap the Home button to activate and enter then Android System Recovery Menu.
- 4You will use the Volume buttons to navigate and press the Option Capacitive Button or Sensor to confirm your selection. It is the third button on your device.Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
- 5Sometimes the O devices require you to first choose Wipe Cache Partition before they will factory reset. If your lock screen is still there when the phone reboots then initiate the Android Recovery process again but choose Wipe Cache Partition before you choose to wipe the data. The phone will reboot and you will have to access the Android Recovery Menu a second time.Your phone will reboot.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Jay, Maria, VisiHow