Pair Sony Xperia on Bluetooth Headset
Edited by Timbuktu, Charmed, Batkingnz, Lynn and 3 others
Sony Xperia is a lineage of Sony smartphones and tablets. The link of phones has been produced since 2008 and the name Xperia came from the word "experience". With the growing usage of wireless technology, many of us are investing in Bluetooth headsets to let us enjoy music and make calls from our cellphones while on the go. With the benefit of having no wires as well as being safer to use, for example talking on your phone when driving, Bluetooth is here to stay. Read on below to see how to Pair your Xperia device to your Bluetooth Headset.
What is a Bluetooth Headset?
A Bluetooth headset permits a wireless connection among a headset and a Bluetooth enabled cellphone. A Bluetooth headset is tiny and lightweight, other versions weighing 1 ounce (28 grams). It gives up to 5 hours talk time and 100 hours standby time. This kind of headset allows the user to use a phone without cables, even though it is in a nearby room, in a bag, pocket, etc.
Charging Your Bluetooth Headset
- 1Link your headset to any computer with a USB cable.The display is lit when the charger is linked properly.Advertisement
- 2When finished charging, the display switches off.Advertisement
Pair your Xperia to a Bluetooth device
- 5Then make sure that the device you are trying to pair is in range, and that the the Bluetooth of the other device is ON.Then select the name of the device you are trying to pair.
- 6When chosen, your Bluetooth headset should then be paired to your Sony Xperia phone, and it should say "Connected".Your Sony Xperia phone is now paired to your Bluetooth headset.
Things To Do When Pairing Fails
- 1Find out which pairing procedure your phone employs.
- 2Ensure that your Bluetooth is turned on.
- 3Activate discoverable mode.
- 4Power your phone off and back on.
- 5Ensure that the phones you want to pair are designed to connect with each other.
- 6Renew the hardware's firmware.
- 7Download a driver.
- 8Ensure that your devices are close enough to one another.
- 9Bear in mind that not all wireless devices use Bluetooth.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- The headset controls the time it will remain on pairing manner to save your battery life, you only have 3 minutes to search and link.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Sony
Recent edits by: Pia Marie Villamante, Anonymous, Lynn