Overcome Weariness and Reduce Fever by Positive Thinking
Edited by Timbuktu, Charmed, Ephraim, Clownz and 1 other
Overcome Weariness and Fever by Positive Thinking
Do you feel lazy? Do you feel like you don't want to move because your body feels so heavy and you just want to stay in bed all day? Do you feel cold even if it is not that cold? Sometimes all these feelings happen just because we think of it too much and we sink it into our mind. Weariness and fever is not always because of your body problems or sickness it is sometimes because of your mind and thinking.
When you feel weary and lazy and you feel that your body temperature is hot, this does not necessarily mean that you will have to stay in bed all day and stay under the blanket. To overcome this you have to think positive. How to think positive? Do not think that you are sick and you are tired and that you just want to be in bed, most of the time this is not because of fever but it is because of a person's laziness.
Weariness can be felt when a person feels tired throughout he day during their day to day activities. This can come in many forms of being tired, worn out or stressed throughout the day which can affect the way that you carry yourself throughout the day. In fact, there are ways that you can fight back against being weary throughout the day. Following a couple of steps can help you to pick yourself up, perform at your best and make it through the day in good spirits.
Energizing yourself through the day
when it comes to keeping yourself from being weary through the day, you can in fact do little things in order to help stimulate your brain. Energizing yourself in different ways can help you fight against feeling tired and focus on your day to day activities. Below are steps that you can take in order to help you to concentrate and make it through the day.
- 1Simply tap your feet when you feel sleepy during the day.Advertisement
- 3Try to do activities that will lift your spirits like baking for a friend or coloring a book during your break time. Focusing on creative things usually clears the mind and makes solution to problems become more visible.
Drinks That Can Help
There are drinks that can also help you stay up and alert during the day. Here are some of the common drinks that helps to boost your alertness:
- 2Energy drinks can also aid in helping to you to combat weariness.
- 3Ice cold water can also do wonders in terms of helping you to stay alert.
Ask A Friend
This is where the quotation applies: "A friend in need, is a friend indeed." How many times have your friend saved you from a bad relationship? Well, here's a simple situation that a friend will be ready to assist you with. When you feel weary or you are a bit low in spirits, it will be your friend who can always sense that. Most of the time, he or she's the first to ask if something is wrong. Trust that you can get the aid of a friend when you need to be more alert during the day. Below is a list of things that your friend can do in order to help you get that weariness off your system.
- 1A light slap can help to send an instant signal to your brain in order.
- 2Boost your spirits by playing tickle with a friend.
What you can do
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." This was a quotation from one of Dr. Seuss' books. Indeed, half of what you feel has something to do with your what you want. There are things you can control and cannot. Therefore, one way to control your mood is do something about it:
- 1A good night sleep clears the mind and recharges the body. Your body is like a machine. You don't want to overheat a machine and lose its function. Sufficient sleep brings your mood to be at its best the next day. Moreover, sleep is the best cure for weariness.Get enough rest and sufficient amount of sleep at night.
- 2A study was presented in the Society for Neuroscience Conference where the relationship of stress, exercise and sleep were discussed. Overall, a stressed out individual, no matter how tired will not fall asleep as easy. The nerves are so strung up that a good run usually cures the insomnia.Try to exercise at night.
Improve your mood
There are things that you can in fact do in order to improve your mood which will in turn allow you to be weary free during the day. Below is a list of things that you can partake in so that you can improve your overall mood for the day. These things can range from getting a job, hobby or any other activity that can help you throughout your day.
- 1Sporting activities can also help you to feel accomplish whether you win or lose which can help improve your mood.Sporting activities can help you in order to have something to perform which at the same time can help you to workout or exercise which can help you to feel better.
- 2The hobby will need to be something that you can do in your spare time and will not be something that you are obligated to do for this will take out the sense of enjoyment from the hobby.Hobbies can help you in order to consume your time and help to allow you to feel some kind sense of completion with your hobbies.
- 3A lot of people do not understand the wonders they can feel from simply going outside or on a walk for these things can help to improve your mood.Go out and enjoy the sights in order to get a breath of fresh air.
- 4When it comes to a relationship that you will need to gain it does not need to be a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship for it can just be a friendship. Understand that it can only help you in your mood when the relationship is healthy rather than not helping you with your health.Having a relationship will allow you to have someone that you can rely on to help you to not be weary or tired throughout the day by having someone to look forward to interacting with during the day.
- 5Simple things like these can have a big impact on your mood and weariness in a positive way.Do things that interest you when it comes to your mood from watching TV, going to movies or going for a bike ride.Advertisement
If you perform the steps above and notice that nothing is changing for you in your current situation then it will be in your best interest to consult a doctor. If you cannot get enough sleep or improve your weariness throughout the day then you should in fact consult a doctor or therapist to help you with your situation for you cannot help yourself alone in this situation.
- Do not lie down on your bed the whole day, stand up, do some exercises and movements.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Sip some soup.
- Do some interesting thing instead of just being lured to your bed to sleep.
- Think of something that will interest you, something that you would like to do that you would forget about feeling sick.
- You should not think that you are weak; you should think that you are strong.
- You shouldn't think that you want to go to bed and lie down, you should think of doing something interesting.
When our attention is aroused we tend to forget what we feel that we are feeling sick but then when we have to do something that we do not want we feel lazy and sick again. This is because our sickness is only in our mind, we get sick and then feel it because it is what we believe and it is what our mind inducing in our body to feel it. Those examples above are what we need to do to overcome this.
Those things suggested to do, are the examples of things to do only if your sickness is induced by your mind and if your sickness was made worst by your own thinking.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Overcome Weariness and Reduce Fever by Positive Thinking. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Overcome_Weariness_and_Reduce_Fever_by_Positive_Thinking
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Overcome Weariness and Reduce Fever by Positive Thinking." VisiHow, visihow.com/Overcome_Weariness_and_Reduce_Fever_by_Positive_Thinking Accessed 28 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Overcome Weariness and Reduce Fever by Positive Thinking." Accessed Apr 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Overcome_Weariness_and_Reduce_Fever_by_Positive_Thinking.