Edited by Seighart, Charmed, Eng, Ephraim
- 1Stop your no good habits - You will need to stop those no good habits such as the combination of Couch and TV, Internet and Facebook or anything that you do to avoid those distractions.Advertisement
- 2Make sure to follow it.Be Organized - You can do this by creating a schedule of what you need to do.Advertisement
- 3This should motivate or tell you why being lazy is bad for you.Write a list - List down the effects of you being lazy.
- 4Ask a family or friends for help - they will definitely help you remove that laziness.
- 5Exercise and have a healthy diet - You will need the energy to remove that laziness.
- 6Have a goal and rewards - set a goal and reward yourself if you succeeds.
Understanding the reason for your laziness
If you are feeling lazy the reasoning will stem from the fact that you are not taking care of your body the way that you need to take care of your body. There are a few symptoms of being lazy and in order to target a solution to your laziness you will need to find out which symptom you are facing if not all the symptoms of laziness. These are symptoms and also ways to beat the symptoms of being lazy.
- 1If you are still tired upon waking up after getting eight hours of sleep then you are suffering from an irregular sleep cycle which in turn can lead to low energy and becoming lazy in the process. A way to help wake yourself up will be for you to wash your face when you awake in the morning for this action will help you to wake yourself up so that you can finally continue to your other duties during the day. This will help to freshen you up and also to wake yourself up from being tired in the morning.Being sleepy is a symptom of being lazy when you are getting eight hours of sleep and you are still tired after you awake and start moving.
- 2It doesn't need to be anything extreme but just any type of exercising in order to help you to wake up or overcome laziness. A simple walk can help you a great deal in order to help stray yourself away from being lazy. By exercising you will release endorphins which will in turn help to improve your current mood, which is something that you see in people who work out which is a sense of calmness or excitement after completing a workout.Exercise daily in order to kick your lazy habits that you are suffering from in order to help you out.
- 3Eating vegetables will help you in order to give your body the best overall energy in order to help your body to not subject itself to lazy behavior. It is not possible for some people to cut all junk food out in just one try but you can start to give a little junk food out of your diet little by little in order to successfully push junk food out of your daily eating habit fully in the future. While pushing out the junk food you will need to eat complete meals with vegetables and nutrients that are needed for the body.Junk food can in fact cause you to become lazy for the junk foods do not contain vitamins and nutrients that you need in order to help your body.
- 4If you have tried all the above methods in order to kick your laziness then you will need to consult a professional therapist for some forms of laziness are brought about through depression earning that you will need to treat your depression before you need tackling the laziness.
Tips to help rid your laziness through other methods
- 1Clean up your area in order to gain a clutter free area for you to have a peace of mind and also a clean space to work in at the time. It is true that cleaning will help to motivate a person ad make them more productive.Laziness often occurs when you are in a house of clutter or a messy area that you are living in or working in at the time.Advertisement
- 2This can be either a to do list for the day or your daily goals that you have set out for yourself in order to give you a sense of having something to accomplish for the day.Set a positive goal for yourself in the morning when you wake in order to give yourself a positive push in the right direction.
- 3Listening to this type of music will also get you pumped up for the day or during any activity that you are currently engaged in at the time.Listen to music that has energy bursting out of the song in order to get you pumped up so that you have energy surging out of your body.
- 4If you hang out with other people who are lazy then you will more than likely become lazy just like they are which in turn will not help you in your process of ridding the laziness.Surround your self with other people who are doing things and are motivated so that it encourages you to want to be energetic and accomplished like they are to do something.
- 5In your list divide the things up between things you have to do and things that you will get to so that you keep the most important thing first on your list followed by the other things that can get done.Make a list of things that you want to do or get done so that you can have a list to follow throughout the day of things to accomplish.
- 6By giving yourself a new hobby or learning to do something you will have something to fill your time in order to help you to get through the day or give you something to want to get up and do for the day.Get a hobby or something that you can do in order to pass the time through the day.
- 7Be sure to take care of all your work first for by not doing it you are putting it off for later which is adding to laziness.When you have something to complete whether it is homework or a work assignment ensure that you get your work done first before you do anything else that you have planned for the day.
- 8Things that can cause procrastination will be your cell phone, mp3 player, video games, television and even friends.Eliminate procrastination in your life so that you can tackle the more important things in life rather than putting them off until later on.
- 9Make sure that you are on time and that you in fact set times in order for you to complete tasks and etc. After committing yourself to a task be sure that you are not starting late on the time that you are wanting to begin or finish your task.Be sure that you in fact are being punctual for things that you have to accomplish regardless of what is at the time.
- 10It is not healthy for you to not take breaks in between tasks that you are completing at the time in order to get a breather from working.Take a break between tasks that you are completing regardless if it is at work or you are just doing a personal task at the time.
- 11Do the easiest job first so that you can gain momentum for you to want to tackle the rest of the list for the day. By performing the first good task will be kind of like a confidence booster which can help you to want to push forward and do more and even more at the time.When tackling your list of things to do ensure that you do not tackle the hardest job first for this can discourage you an make you not want to do the rest of the projects that you have to do at that time.
- 12By having deadline you will be able to have a set time for you to finish your task, this will cause you to not want to waste anytime that you have set in place to complete your task which will tend to not give you enough time for laziness at this current time.Create a deadline so that you can have a reason to push for yourself to complete your work or task that you have set in place for yourself.
- 13By continuing to wait for something to present itself you will continue to be lazy in the meantime which will not help the process of trying to get out of your laziness phase. Some people think of waiting for the perfect opportunity to come as being a perfectionist when in turn they are just procrastinating.Do not wait for the important thing to come at your door step for you to want to accomplish anything in your life.Advertisement
Categories : Mental Health
Recent edits by: Eng, Charmed, Seighart